The Best X 10 Relay Appliance Switch
Finding your suitable readers for x 10 relay appliance switch is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for x 10 relay appliance switch including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
892 reviews analysed
1. X10 WS469 Push Button Relay Wall Switch
- Turn on your ceiling & wall fixtures from anywhere in your house
- Push Button Style X10 Relay Wall Switch . Includes X10 updated relay .
- Cover plate not included
- 3-Way & Single Pole (On/Off only) Not a dimmer
- NOTE: This problem is most likely caused by line noise. The noise on the line stops the X10 signal from getting through so you can’t turn the light on. BUT if you turn the light on from its push button, it puts a load across the line that attenuates the noise, so now you can dim or turn off the light. As soon as you turn it off, and remove the load, the noise pops back up. You need to determine the source of the noise and filter it.
This is the Push Button Style X10 Relay Wall Switch! This fits in a normal toggle style wall plate and has a convenient LED system to let you know if the unit is on or off and will also help you find the switch in complete darkness! This is a relay wall switch and will work with all Lighting including Incandescent, LED, Halogen, Fluorescent and more! Installation and Operation are simple. Simply install in existing switches location (requires a Neutral wire), set the dial to the housecode you want to give the unit and operate with your favorite X10 controller! The unit is rated at 120 Volts 10 Amps / 1000 Watts. The unit has been designed to have a better construction and feel than previous switches, while also providing additional, useful features like the LED night light to help you locate the switch in the dark!
2. X10 WS13A Decorator Wall Switch
Create both local and X10 remote control for a wired device with the X10 Appliance Switch. The switch supports incandescent, fluorescent, appliance, or motor loads. It can serve as a standalone switch or as the master switch in a 3- or 4-way application. A LED indicates the switch’s on/off status. FEATURES: Rated for loads up to 1800 Watts, 1/2 HP. Responds to ALL LIGHTS ON command. Compatible with X10 Companion Wall Switch. Includes both White and Ivory paddle covers. CONTENTS: X10 Appliance Switch, White Paddle Switch Cover, Ivory Paddle Switch Cover. NOTES: Wallplate not included. Neutral wire required for inductive loads. SPECS: AC Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Load Rating: 1800 Watts, 1/2 HP, 20 Amps. Dimmable: No. Connection Requirement: Neutral Wire. Certifications: UL listed, CSA approved.
3. X10 AM466 Appliance Module, 3-Prong
Plug-in module allows control of appliances/lamps from anywhere in the house using any X10 controllerWorks with fans air conditioners coffee pots stereos TVs and lampsCompatible 15A 1/3 HP and 500-watt appliances
4. X10 PRO PAM04 20 Amp Heavy Duty Appliance Module HD245
X10 started manufacturing home automation and security products in the late 70s and has been one of the smart home standards since its inception. X10 utilized powerline language to transmit control signals anywhere in your house over your existing 110V electrical lines so you can control lights and appliances throughout your home without running new wires Simply add a controller transmitter at one electrical outlet and add another module receiver at any other outlet and you have remote control of that module. Choose from plug-in wired-in and wireless models. This enables you to have the remote and automated control of lights and appliances from anywhere on your property. The convenience and security of controlling all your lights and appliances from anywhere in your house is simple and inexpensive.Features. Rated up to 20A 220VAC loads. Plug In device. Color White
5. X10 Wall Switch Module – WS467
- White in color. Used with white wall plates. (wall plate not included)
- Controls lights using X10 controller
- Dim/Bright feature allows proper lighting control
- Very easy to use, simply replace any existing light switch with the WS467 and voila! Wireless lighting control
- For Incandescent lights from 60W to 500W
Controls lights using X10 controllerUpgrades existing standard single pole wall switchDimming feature allows proper lighting500 watts
6. X10 XPS2 Heavy Duty 220V X10 Wall Switch – Ivory
Automating 220V lights, spa heaters, pool pumps, air conditioners, and other 220V appliances is a snap with this double-pole wall switch. Once installed, (it takes about 5 minutes), you can control connected devices locally at the switch, or remotely acti
7. X-10 Decorator (Companion, Slave) Switch – Model WS14A/RWS19
Automate your lights, remotely control them & make them dimmable!These cost-effective, wire-in modules for incandescent lamps are ideal for controlling bedroom, living room, and family room ceiling and wall light fixtures. Indoor and outdoor fixtures connected to this switch can be dimmed locally and by X10 controllers.Allows you to have 3 and 4 way control of your lights when used in conjunction with master switch WS12A available from ExTenOnline.Requires master switch WS12A for operation. Will not operate independently. Includes interchangeable white/ivory paddle switch covers. Trim plate not included.
8. X10 RWS17 / WS12A Decorator Dimmer Switch
With the addition of one or more WS14A Companion Switches the WS12A X10 Decorator Dimmer Switch Module can be expanded to work with 3-way and 4-way switches. The WS12A X10 Decorator Dimmer Switch Module connects like any standard switch and uses your own switch plate, or one that may be easily purchased at any local hardware or big box store.The WS12A Switch functions as a local dimmer and on/off switch. Simply maintain pressure on the bottom of the paddle to dim lights, release and press again to brighten. There is need to dim completely before brightening the light. And with Resume Dimming, your lights will remember the level they were previously dimmed to, brightening to that level on their next use. With the simple and accessible X10 wall switch anyone in your home can control your fixtures locally. With an X10 remote, like the HR12A PalmPad Remote Control, the WS12A Switch responds to the All Lights On and All Units Off commands, and allows you to remotely dim and brighten incandescent bulbs via X10 wireless remotes and plug-in controllers, like the X10 SC503 Maxi Controller.Please be aware that the WS12A X10 Decorator Dimmer Switch Module only works with incandescent bulbs, and will not work properly with other bulbs, such as compact fluorescents. The XPS3 Decorator Light Switch work well with other bulbs and allow you to include all your wired fixtures on your X10 system. Check out the X10 Pro line for the next level of X10 modules. The XPD3 X10 Pro Switch is functionally the same as the WS12A Switch, but because it is manufactured under a higher standard it is verified by Underwriters Laboratory, Federal Communications Commission, Industry Canada and Canadian Standards Association.
9. X-10 PRO PLW02 X-10 PLW02 WALL SWITCH/ LINE
- Automate your lights, remotely control them & make them dimmable!
- Upgrade your existing 3-way wall switch to an X10 PRO-enabled wall switch. This 3-way switch module set is perfect for automation of indoor/outdoor lights including front porch, patio, hallway, and stairway lights currently controlled by two or more switches.
- The X10 wall switch can only be used with incandescent lights.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When two switches control the same light, it’s called a three-way circuit. A three-switch system is a four-way circuit, etc. Each three-way circuit requires one master switch and one companion switch. For circuits with more than two switches, simply add additional companion switches for each additional switch. The X10 wall switch can only be used with incandescent lights. All X10 compatible dimmer switches and modules rely on the conduction path through the incandescent bulb filament and will not work properly with other loads. For halogen or fluorescent, use an appliance module. Wall plates sold separately.
10. X10 3 Unit Slimline Wireless Wall Switch + Dimming
Add a wall switch anywhereStick-on wall switch controls lights or appliances using X10 receiversSlim design adheres to any surface4 programmable buttons for individual control
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found X 10 Relay Appliance Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!