576 reviews analysed
1. Weber 67016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
- 10 year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- Use the side burner to simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies. Main burners- BTU-per-hour input- 48,000. Sear Station burner- BTU-per-hour input- 9,000. Side burner- BTU-per-hour- 12,000
- Sear Station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches)-62 H x 65 W x 31 D inches
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention
2. Weber 6415 Small 7-1/2-Inch-by-5-inch Aluminum Drip Pans, Set of 10
- Set of 10 aluminum drip pans line grill catch pan
- Drip pans fit Weber Q grills, Spirit gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II / Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series gas grills
- No-fuss way to keep grill clean and ready for service
- Also great for cooking side dishes
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches
Foil liners for grease catch pan. The inside dimensions of the pan are 7 ½ inch by 5 inch by 1 ¼ inch. The outside of the dimensions are 8 ¾ inch by 6 inch by 1 ½ inch. The drip pans fit Weber Q grills, Spirit gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II / Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series gas grills.
3. Weber 14402001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Copper
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling. Built-in lid thermometer displays the internal temperature of your grill
- Cooking grate is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
Spark your passion for charcoal grilling with the Kettle that started it all. The Original Kettle Premium charcoal grill boasts upgraded features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher, making for a smooth grilling experience from beginning to end.
4. Weber Deluxe Grilling Basket, 6434
A grill basket gets your Weber grill primed for side dishes. Add chopped veggies to the pan and place it on the grill alongside the main entrée. Makes grilling delicate or small foods easy. Fits all Weber charcoal, gas and electric grills.
5. Weber 51190001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Orange
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box and built-in lid thermometer, serves 2 to 3 people
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an unexpected way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. Durable, but lightweight, the cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1200 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Reliable starts are assured with the electronic ignition. Steaks, chops, burgers and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. For grilling on-the-go, the Weber Q 1200 runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included). For at-home use an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks is available as an accessory. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model No.6557.
6. Weber 7652 Rotisserie for Use with Genesis II & II LX 2 & 3 Burner 300 Series Grills
Weber rotisserie for use with Genesis II & II LX 2 & 3 burner grills & Genesis 300 series grills. Perfect for outdoor grilling.
7. Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer
- Four probe capacity (two meat probes included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- iGrill 3 is ONLY compatible with Weber Genesis II, Genesis II LX, and Spirit II gas barbecue gas grills and permanently mounts to the side table
- 250-hour battery life (batteries included). Please note- Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei phones
- Preset temperatures, temperature monitoring, and many other features offered in Weber iGrill app
The Weber iGrill 3 is your answer to perfectly grilled food, every time, and mounts directly into your Genesis II or Spirit II gas grill. This app-connected thermometer allows you to monitor the doneness of up to four cuts of meat, from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once food has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
8. Weber Small Drip Pans Aluminum 8.5" X 6"
Grill without the mess by catching grease in the grill catch pan. Cook all your favorite vegetables, fruits and meats in these Weber Small Drip Pans. Each pan measures 8.5 in. x 6 in. 10 pans per pack Disposable for easy cleanup Can be used with aluminum foil to keep food warm 100% recyclable aluminum Designed for Weber Spirit, Genesis and Weber Q grills, not Weber Summit Gold 6-burner and Summit Platinum 6-burner gas grills
9. Weber 61006001 Genesis II S-335 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches)-62 H x 59 W x 31 D inches
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Solid 7mm Stainless Steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
10. Weber 7524 Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron Cooking Grates (19.5 x 12.9 x 0.5)
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates fit Genesis E and S series gas grills. Set of 2.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Genesis Paint for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!