Top 9 Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W
We spent many hours on research to finding refrigerator light bulb 40w, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best refrigerator light bulb 40w, you should not miss this article. refrigerator light bulb 40w coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 refrigerator light bulb 40w by our suggestions
784 reviews analysed
1. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
2. LOHAS LED Refrigerator Light Bulb, 40W Equivalent 120V A15 LED Lamp, 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base, Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting, Not-Dim, Waterproof, 2 Pack
- Perfect for refrigerator lighting: Waterproof, widely used in freezer, or normal home ceiling lighting.
- High lighting efficiency: The bulbs features a comfortable daylight (5000K) and luminous efficiency with 420 lumen output. No flicker and no warm up.
- Standard A15 shape: Suitable for most light fixtures, do not occupy too much spaces, work with 120 voltage.
- Easy installation with E26 screw base: Install by yourselves easily, without any complicated steps.
- High quality and energy saving: Made of high quality aluminum & plastic shell material, no toxic substances. 5Watt equal to 40W can cut down 85% electricity bill for you. One year warranty.
3. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
4. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
5. LED Refrigerator Light Bulb, 40W Equivalent 120V Refrigerator Freezer Waterproof Light Bulb, Used for Home Lighting Such as Freezer, Kitchen, Bathroom, etc. Non-dimmable E26 5W White 5000K 2pack
- THE BEST REFRIGERATOR LIGHTING: This refrigerator light bulb is waterproof, it not only brightens your refrigerator, but also gives you a refreshing feeling.
- COMFORTABLE BRIGHTNESS: The bulb has a comfortable white light (5000K) and a luminous efficiency of 400LM, no flickering, no warm-up.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This refrigerator lamp uses a plastic mask to ensure long life based on the unique heat dissipation requirements of the LED chip. 5W equals 40W can reduce your electricity bill by 85%.
- WIDELY USED: Light bulbs are widely used in freezers, kitchens, bathrooms and general home lighting. Due to their small size, they are especially used in refrigerators and bedside lamps.
- WARRANTY: 18 months warranty, if you have any quality problems, please email us, replacement or refund will be sent within the warranty period.
6. Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W Equivalent 120V Fridge Light 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting Waterproof 2 Pack
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI) AND LUMINANCE: Compared to an incandescent bulb, our refrigerator light bulb sends off white rays without any yellow rays or blinking. It can illuminate your refrigerator like it is brand new. Too many refrigerator lights on the market currently are too blue. This bulb provides a refrigerator, or any electrical appliance, with clean, consistent lighting every single day.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our fridge LED bulb is useable in refrigerators, lamps, smoke exhaust ventilators and more. It is one of the most versatile bulbs on the market. Most people will buy a few bulbs at a time to use them throughout the home. The only place they are a safety hazard is in the oven. Refrain from ever using them inside or even nearby the oven.
- ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES: Compared to energy-inefficient incandescent lights, Our 120v 5w fridge light bulb is the same as 40W in a standard bulb. It can help a person save about 85% on their electric bill every single month. Each bulb has overheating protection, designed to help regulate its heat and extend its life. There is no need to pay for replacement bulbs nearly as often as in the past.
- UNIQUE PROPERTIES: High-quality PC material that is built to last. Made of high-grade grade, flame-retardant materials that are solid and durable. This bulbs don’t run the risk of breaking randomly.
- WARRANTY: A full refund is available for any quality issues involving the bulb within one year. Simply contact us to set up a refund/exchange. If something goes wrong with the bulb after that but within two years, it is eligible for a full replacement as well.
7. LED Refrigerator Light Bulb, Equivalent 40W 120V A15 Fridge waterproof Light Bulbs 5W Daylight White 5000K Freezer Light E26 Medium Base Bathroom Ceiling Home Lighting Non-Dimmable 2 Pack
- Perfect refrigerator bulb: This bulb can replace the cooling bulb and is waterproof. The lighting makes the refrigerator a new look and is the perfect replacement for traditional 40W incandescent bulbs.
- Widely used: Suitable for most luminaires, does not take up too much space. Due to its small size, it is especially used in refrigerators, freezers and bedside lamps.
- Energy saving: high lighting efficiency, 5W LED lamp is equivalent to 40W incandescent lamp, LED bulb consumes less power, which can greatly reduce your electricity bill.
- High quality: The 40W refrigerator bulb is made of high quality LED, aluminum + PC material, which can provide 30,000 hours of service life, reducing the frequency of reinstalling the lamp.
- Warranty: 30-day money back guarantee and 18-month warranty, this is a completely risk-free purchase. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Angyues LED Refrigerator Bulb—-Sunlight White 5000K
The characteristics of the light bulb:
This bulb is waterproof and small in size and is designed for refrigerator lighting.
5W refrigerator LED bulb is the perfect replacement for traditional 40W incandescent bulbs, giving you a better lighting experience.
Widely used in refrigerators, bedside lamps, bathrooms with steam showers, ceiling fan lamps, table lamps and other common household lamps.
Basic type: E26
Lumens: 400 LM
Beam angle: 180 degrees
Material: plastic and aluminum
Light color: 5000K daylight white
Light size: 3.15*1.77 in
Color rendering index: 80+
1. Do not use them with the dimmer switch as the dimmer may cause the LED to flicker, noise or even damage.
2. Turn off the power before replacing the lamp.
8. GE Lighting 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance Bulb, 2-Card
GE 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance, 2-Card, Features and Benefits: Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. GE’s Reveal Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 1.875 in, Bulb Finish: Reveal Clear, Bulb Material: Neodymium, Filament: C-9, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 320.00, Light Center Length (LCL): 2.375 in, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 3.5000 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 8, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 1,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 40Incandescent A-line Lamps GE Reveal A15 – Appliance For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance, 2-Card, Features and Benefits: Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. GE’s Reveal Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 1.875 in, Bulb Finish: Reveal Clear, Bulb Material: Neodymium, Filament: C-9, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 320.00, Light Center Length (LCL): 2.375 in, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 3.5000 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 8, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 1,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 40Incandescent A-line Lamps GE Reveal A15 – Appliance
9. Simba Lighting LED A15 Refrigerator Light Bulbs (6-Pack) 4W 40W Replacement Small for Appliances, Freezers, Ceiling Fans, 120V, E26 Standard Medium Base, Frosted Cover, Not Dimmable, 5000K Daylight
- ENERGY SAVING HIGH OUTPUT LED: 4 Watts, 400 Lumens, 40 Watts Incandescent Equivalent. Voltage: 110V, 120V, 125V, 130V. 90% Energy Saving, Reduced Average Household Energy Costs to only $0.5 per Year!
- EXCELLENT AND SAFE LIGHTING OUTPUT: High Quality LED chip. Wide 240°
- Beam Angle. 5000K Daylight/Bright White. CRI 80+. Instant On. No Mercury. No UV/IR Light. Not Dimmable
- MANY LIGHTING APPLICATIONS: Often used for Household Appliances, Fridges, Freezers as well as Ceiling Fans, Bathroom Vanity, Desk and Floor Lamps and General Lighting Usage
- DURABLE AND STANDARD SIZE: Frosted White PolyCarbonate (PC) Cover. Diameter: 1.97” (50mm), Length: 3.5” (89mm), Shape: A15 Compact Type A or G14, Base: E26 Standard Medium Edison Screw (26mm Diameter). Pack of 6
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Lifespan of 30,000 Hours, 27 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 2 Year Warranty. CE and RoHS (Lead Free) Compliant
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!