913 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DCC-3400 Stainless Steel Thermal Coffeemaker 12 Cup Carafe
- Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter Coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality. Dimensions (LXWXH): 9.00 x 7.75 x 14.25 inches
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability, self clean, 1-4 cup setting, auto-off, and optional ready alert tone
- 12-Cup thermal carafe with decorative Stainless Steel handle
- Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
Hotter coffee and brew strength options – the best of both worlds! The Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker is equipped with cutting edge coffee technology to give you hotter coffee without sacrificing taste. Choose a flavor profile le with regular or bold strength control, and set brew-time up to 24-hours ahead. Our backlit LCD is easy-to-read, a ready tone can be turned on or off, and an indicator light signals when it’s time to decalcify.
2. Ninja Specialty Fold-Away Frother (CM401) Coffee Maker, Single Serve to 10 Cup (50 oz.), Glass Carafe
- Specialty brew: brew super-rich Coffee concentrate that you can use to create delicious lattes, macchiato, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse-style drinks.
- Iced Coffee: brew fresh over ice for flavorful Iced Coffee that’s never watered down
- 6 brew sizes: brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or a full carafe in your Coffee maker
- Fold-away frother: turns hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth
- Sca certified home brewer
3. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes, 5 Brew Styles, Frother, Coffee & Tea Baskets with Thermal Carafe (CP307)
- Coffee and Tea Brew Settings: Brewing technology offers an array of coffee and tea options.
- Cold Brew Coffee and Tea: Brew over ice at a lower temperature for smooth, naturally sweet flavor in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Smart Basket Recognition: System recognizes basket and displays coffee or tea drink options.
- Separate Coffee and Tea Baskets: Brew coffee or loose or bagged tea to keep flavors separate.
- 6 Brew Sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or full carafe in your coffee maker.
- 5 Brew Styles: Choose your strength with Classic, Rich, Over Ice, Cold Brew, or Specialty.
- Brew directly into a cup with the coffee brewer: Use any brand of coffee or tea, loose leaf or bagged.
- Tea Type: Select your tea type and the system knows the temperature and number of steeps needed.
- 50 oz. (10-Cup) Thermal Carafe: Keeps your coffee and tea hot up to 2 hours.
- Fold-Away Hot and Cold Frother: Turn hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth in seconds.
4. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes, 5 Brew Styles, Frother, Coffee & Tea Baskets with Glass Carafe (CP301)
- Brew multiple brew sizes, ranging from a pod-free single cup or travel mug, all the way up to a full carafe
- Hot Brewing lets you enjoy a bold, flavorful cup of hot coffee or tea. Or brew Over Ice to create full-flavored, refreshing iced beverages
- Brew your favorite style of tea, whether you use tea bags or loose-leaf, with the specially designed tea brew basket
- Auto-iQ One-Touch Intelligence Technology
- Built-In frother turns hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth in seconds, with nothing more than the press of a button
Go beyond the coffeehouse with the Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System. This brewing system gives you the ability to brew hot, flavorful cups of coffee and tea or over-ice beverages, all powered by Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology with Auto-iQ. 2 Ways to Enjoy Over Ice Coffee and Tea – Choose between smooth, naturally sweet Cold Brewed coffee or tea and vivid, authentic flavored Hot Brewed iced coffee or tea that’s never diluted. Specialty Coffee and Tea Favorites – Combine super-rich coffee and tea concentrates with hot or cold frothed milk to create delicious coffeehouse-style drinks.
5. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with 6 to 12oz Brew Size, Stores up to 9 K-Cup Pods, Travel Mug Friendly, Matte Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- Strong brew: brew a stronger, more intense cup.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Removable one cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew. Removable reservoir makes for easy cleaning and filling.
- Pod storage: holds 9 K-Cup pods and Fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter space.
- Included Components: KeurigÂ K-Mini PlusTM single serve coffee maker
- pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold up to 9 K-CupÂ pods.
The Keurig k-mini plus single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini plus brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the removable reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. And for those who like a bolder brew, select the strong button to increase the strength and bold taste of your Coffee. With a single cup removable reservoir, a pod storage unit to store 9 of your favorite K-Cup pods, and cord storage, The k-mini plus Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
6. Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX95 10-Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel
- Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for convenient filling and cleaning
- Water filtration helps remove up to 97% of chlorine for better tasting coffee
- Stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot
- Special cleaning cycle helps maintain performance and taste
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished.Watts:1300
Mr. Coffee’s 10-Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible from your favorite roast. It boasts a high brew temperature of up to 205°. Its double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe maintains temperature without a warming plate, which preserves your coffee’s true flavor profile. The Delay Brew function lets you schedule a pot for later, so you can wake up to a rejuvinating cup every morning. And Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause allows you to pour a cup before the brew cycle finishes. Be sure to use the included water filtration disk to remove any chlorine or impurities from your water during brewing, so you can enjoy a pure tasting cup every time.
From the Manufacturer
There may be several reasons for coffee not to stay warm: Some units have an automatic shut-off feature. This is a safety feature that would automatically shut off your coffeemaker after 1-4 hours, depending on the model. Make sure that the unit hasn’t been running longer than this time. The unit may require cleaning to remove mineral deposits that build up over time and cause coffee to brew cooler than normal. If your unit has a thermal decanter, make sure that it is clean and that the lid is kept closed. The thermal decanter should keep coffee warm for 2 to 4 hours after brewing.
7. Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
8. KRUPS Programmable Digital Coffee Maker, Coffee Machine with Stainless Steel Body, 12 Cup Coffee Maker, Silver
- 12-cup programmable coffee maker with easy-to-read LCD screen and intuitive rotating knob
- Timer for wake-up coffee
- dual program settings allow for separate weekday and weekend auto-on start times
- Adjustable brew strength
- bold function for fuller bodied taste
- 1- to 4-cup small-batch setting for maximum flavor
- Coffee extraction temperature at an optimal 180 degrees F
- brew-pause function
- keep-warm mode
- Glass carafe and gold-tone filter included
- measures 9.6 by 12.2 by 15.9 inches
Brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with the KRUPS Savoy EC314050 programmable coffee maker. Its easy-to-read LCD screen and intuitive rotating knob allow for effortless brew-strength and keep-warm adjustments or for setting the timer. You can wake up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee or have a fresh pot ready and waiting when you are entertaining. The coffee maker’s bold function produces a richer, more full-bodied taste, while its special small-batch setting ensures maximum flavor and aroma when brewing just 1 to 4 cups. Even more, dual program settings allow for separate weekday and weekend auto-on start times, so you can set a later brewing time on a Saturday for example. Thoughtfully designed, the coffee maker also provides a pause-and-serve function for sneaking a quick cup mid-brew, and it offers three preset adjustable warming-plate temperatures for keeping brewed coffee perfectly heated for up to four hours. A glass carafe comes included, complete with a generous stay-cool handle for graceful serving. Other highlights include a front-facing water-level display, a clean function that reminds you when to descale, a gold-tone filter (no paper filters necessary), and a water-filtration system that helps create delicious coffee served at an optimal 180 degrees F. Attractively housed in brushed stainless-steel with black accents, the KRUPS Savoy coffee maker makes it easy to brew hot, robust, flavorful coffee every time. Get ready to savor your day.
9. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Black
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Lift and Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter
- Cord Length:26″
- Height:12.56″ x Width:11.76″ x Depth:8.43″. Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Cord Length:26″
- Watts: 900
The classic functionality of Mr. Coffee’s 12-Cup Coffee Maker helps you make rich-tasting, expertly brewed coffee without stress or mess. Should you need a cup before the brew cycle is finished, Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause is a lifesaver. It stops brewing so you can pour freely, and then finishes the brewing cycle after you place the carafe back in position. It also features a removable basket filter that lifts out for quick and easy filling and cleaning. Whether you want a single cup or 12, this no-fuss automatic coffee maker will deliver the goods, time after time.
10. Capresso 485.05 MT600 Plus 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
- The MT600 plus Coffee maker features a rapid brewing stainless steel heating system, ensuring Coffee brews at the perfect temperature and water never comes in contact with aluminum.
- Brews 10 cups of Coffee in under 8 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Unique stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
- Stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe with drip-free pouring spout keeps Coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Fingerprint-proof stainless steel housing for superior strength and style
- Permanent goldtone filter is easy to use and clean
- 24-Hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LED display
MT600 PLUS 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Brewing Coffee at Home
Preparing great tasting drip coffee at home is simple but requires many factors in order to consistently achieve the perfect cup. Fresh whole coffee beans should be ground to a medium sized grind immediately before brewing for optimal full-bodied flavor. Using fresh, filtered water is essential as brewed coffee is 98% water and non-filtered water could leave the coffee tasting flat. All Capresso coffee makers feature high quality heating elements that heat the water to the ideal brewing temperature of over 200 degrees F and brew the coffee in less than one minute per cup for the perfect extraction that is never bitter. Preferably you should enjoy the brewed coffee soon after brewing has finished as this is when the coffee is freshest and has the most flavor.
Features and Benefits of the MT600 Plus
Maximum Flavor in under 10 minutes
Rapid brewing 10-cup programmable coffee maker produces a full-flavored pot of coffee in less than 8 minutes ensuring the proper extraction time for perfectly brewed coffee. The stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Unique stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
- Stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe with drip-free pouring spout keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Fingerprint-proof stainless steel housing provides superior strength and style and eliminates fingerprints
- Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read LED display
- Special settings maintains temperature and aroma when brewing only 3-5 cups
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
- Water level indicator makes filling the right amount of water easy
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Automatic safety shut off
How Things Work
Electronic Charcoal Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on. It assumes that it makes a pot of coffee each time the machine is turned on. After 60 pots of coffee the green indicator light starts blinking. Replace the charcoal filter and push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja 12 Cup Coffee Maker T for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!