Top 10 Max Burton Induction Cooktop
We spent many hours on research to finding max burton induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best max burton induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. max burton induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 max burton induction cooktop by our suggestions
629 reviews analysed
1. Max Burton #6600 Digital Induction Cooktop 18XL Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6600 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Precise Temperature Control – Precisely control food temperature at your desired setting when using the included temperature probe.
- Extra Large Cooking Surface – Larger cooking deck and internal 9-inch induction system accommodates cookware up to 14 inches.
- Programmable Cooking – Create your own time and temperature programs for sous vide, slow cooking, or other stage cooking. Timer can be set from 1 to 180 minutes
- Features – LCD Display, Push to Set Control Knob, 21 Temperature Settings (100°F to 450°F), One Touch Simmer and Boil, Program Lock, and much more!
2. Max Burton 6515 Digital ProChef-1800 Induction Cooktop, Digital Controls, 10 Adjustable Watt and 15 Temperature Settings, Timer, Program Lock, Programmable Cooking, 1800W, 120V
- 4 Operating Modes – power, temperature, programable cooking for Sous Vide and slow cooking Temperature probe for precise food temperature control
- 1800 watts with 10 adjustable watt settings
- One touch boil and simmer settings
- Industry first temperature probe for precise cooking temperature control
Max burton pro chef commercial retail box.Great for induction. 1800 Watts, touch screen controls, LCD display, control knob, timer, function lock, one-touch simmer and boil, cookware detection, overheat sensor, and auto shut-off. Includes a detachable temperature probe.
3. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
4. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
5. Duxtop 1800-Watt High End Full Glass Portable Touch Sensor Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Stainless Steel E200A (Black), 1800w
- Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 Volts, 15 Amps of electricity – domestic power in all North American kitchens
- seamless glass cooktop, commercial grade quality, Easy to clean. Durable stainless steel housing
- Digital touch sensor control Panel sensitive to touch and easy to operate
- oversized glass top
- child safety lock system (press and hold the safety lock key for 3 sec to activate)
- The high end cooktop built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 20 temperatures from 100°f to 460°f
- 20 power levels from 100-1800 watts, quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking.
- Compatible with Duxtop whole-clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- Note: induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from Clad cookware, The base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Etl approved
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting element detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop induction cooktop is fast, safe to use and easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; stylish enough to be used on the tabletop, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity so it is compatible with North American household outlets. Quick to operate and convenient to move around. 2) stainless steel frame for durability. 3) one piece seamless glass top is easy to maintain. Use a damp cloth and mild liquid detergent to wipe off grease or spills, and let dry. 4) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes. 5) digital touch sensor control Panel does not wear out like PVC or pet sticker control panels do. 6) 20 pre-set power levels from 100-1800 watts. 7) 20 pre-set temperatures from 100°f to 460°f. 8) cord length is 5 ft. 9) compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. 10) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no Compatible cookware is detected. 11) child safety lock system. no installation needed. Simply plug in to begin using. The model# E200A has touch sensor on/off switch and controls for the power and temperature levels. Easy to clean. Simply allow the cooktop to cool and wipe clean with a damp cloth. In comparison with the traditional PVC sticker control panel, The sensor touch control panel is durable for long-term use. Unlike the PVC sticker or pet sticker control panel, There is nothing to wear out.
6. Cusimax 1800W Ceramic Electric Hot Plate for Cooking, Dual Control Infrared Cooktop, Portable Countertop Burner, Glass Plate Electric Cooktop, Silver, Stainless Steel
- [CONVENIENT] Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE] pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″,including glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- [2 BURNERS AND CONVENIENT] Convenient Cooking in Smaller Spaces,cook food including warm sauces,scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water,make soup,cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more.
- [SAFETY,EASY TO CLEAN,AND DURABLE] Automatic safety shutoff function,temperature is regulated by a thermostat. Easy to clean durable ceramic cooktop. Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use
- [Feature] The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. This cycling is normal and indicates that the correct temperature is being maintained.18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable thermostatic control
– Stainless steel housing, double crystallite glass plate
– Min to max heating position, power and temperature control knob
– Skid-resistant rubber feet, indicator light
– Can be used for pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″
It is handy and surely provides extra countertop cooking options. The high quality double crystallite glass plate and stainless steel housing fit the busy modern kitchen nowadays.
Extend your kitchen
Take it when you are far away from home. Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick. Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
Safety use and care with Cusimax
Ensure safety please do not use unstable pan and submerge in water. When turn off, it still needs more than 15 minutes to cool down. You can put the hand over the surface about from 1” to 2” to feel whether there is any residual heat.
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Easy cleaning with a damp, soft cloth or sponge , but never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
ATTN: This unit is compatible with all types of cookware. Use whatever you want such as metal, glass, ceramic, woks, tea kettles, aluminum, stainless steel, etc. You can ignore the “magnet bottom” on the package because here is the right instruction for you!
7. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 2 Burners in Black Vitro Ceramic Smooth Surface Glass 120V
- ????【SAFETY CERTIFICATION The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop by Empava’s Appliances, designed and engineered in the USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer. The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family
- ????【EASY TO CONTROL Thes flawless Empava’s smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava’s brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- ????【HOT SURFACE INDICATOR An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer
- ????【EASY TO CLEAN Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- ????【POWERFUL & FLEXIBILITY】9 Temperature level settings(120°F to 460°F), 8 Power Level settings from 300W to 1800W on Left Burner, 6 Power Level settings from 300W to 1300W on Right Burner. It has a heating level from as low as 300w to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】1-179 minutes timer mode will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- ????【MODERN DESIGN Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter
- ????【SPECIFICATIONS Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 20. 5 in. L x 14. 12 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 19. 5 in. L x 13. 5 in. D. , Plug and go US Standard 120v electrical plug pre-installed
8. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
9. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
10. True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150°F – 450°F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its’ name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected]
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Max Burton Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!