619 reviews analysed
1. Numi Organic Tea Emperor’s Pu-erh, 16 Bags, Organic Pu-erh Fermented Black Tea in Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags (Packaging May Vary), Aged Black Pu-erh Tea, Premium Individually Bagged Tea
- AGED FULL CAFFEINE BLACK PU-ERH TEA–Pu-erh boasts a deep bold body that is smooth &
- earthy with hints of malt. This richly flavored energizing tea is deeply satisfying as a coffee alternative. Pu-Erh is a tea that stays flavorful through multiple steeps
- MORNING AFTERNOON OR EVENING–It’s always a perfect time to savor a cup of this richly flavored, aromatic, highly indulgent tea. Enjoy it as a coffee substitute or as your tea time cuppa with or without honey and milk. Pairs very well with a good book.
- Numi offers premium organic full leaf quality teas &
- herbal teasans blended w/ only 100% real fruits, flowers, &
- spices, &
- no natural or artificial flavors
- fragrance free, sugar free. Try our black, green, white, pu-erh, rooibos, herbal, &
- turmeric teas.
- USDA Certified, Organic, Non-GMO Verified, ethically sourced &
- farmed Fair Trade Certified &
- Fair Labor Verified ingredients, Carbon Free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, B Corporation, post-consumer recyclable &
- biodegradable sustainable packaging.
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Choice, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Yogi, Bigelow, Stash, Harney and Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Taylor’s of Harrogate, Teavana, Prince of Peace, Tea Forte.
2. Lipton Magnificent Matcha Tea Bags For a Warm Beverage Green Tea Made With Real Matcha 15 Tea Bags 4 Count
- Lipton Magnificent Matcha blends green tea with matcha in convenient tea bags.
- Magnificent Matcha combines the smooth, earthy taste of pure Japanese Matcha with the goodness of green tea.
- Enjoy this caffeinated green tea matcha for a moment of calm with zero calories.
- For the best brew in just 2 minutes, add the tea bag to the cup first, then add water so the green tea and matcha can unleash their flavor.
- Each box contains 15 tea bags of calming green tea matcha.
- Lipton’s teas, including green tea and matcha, are made only with 100% rainforest alliance certified teas.
Legend has it that Buddhist monks used matcha to enhance their focus for long hours of meditation. Find your focus with Lipton Magnificent Matcha, a blend of green tea and pure Japanese matcha, packaged in pyramid tea bags. Enjoy the smooth, earthy taste of matcha balanced with the refreshing goodness of green tea, capturing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission: to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high-quality, great tasting tea. Over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us, inspiring us to craft more flavors, more varieties, and more love than ever before. Today, Lipton Tea is 100% rainforest alliance Certified, which means that Lipton works with the Rainforest Alliance to improve the social, environmental, and economic conditions of the people who grow and pick every leaf in your cup. At Lipton, we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our iced tea mixes. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world, carefully picked, and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience any time. Reward yourself with the fresh, delicious taste that makes Lipton Tea the best tea choice.
3. GreenMax Boba Milk Tea Powder 24.5 Oz – Green Tea Flavor
Greenmax Boba Milk Tea Powder Green Tea
4. Yan Hou Tang 10 Years Aged Organic Chinese Yunan Premium Puerh Tea Black Cake Cha Ripe Fermented Collectible 357 Gram – Non-GMO Detox Weight Loss US FDA SGS Verified
- 357 Gram Cake Cha – Organic Puerh Fermented Aged Black Yunnan Tea, also keep original tea flavor. Pure Natural Green Food without addition.
- High quality materials made – Full leaf Pu-erh Tea ripe fermented over 10 years in dry warehouse, for to be a premium tea and great taste.
- Natural Green Food (Non-GMO) – Aged Pu’erh tea is an exceptional Chinese tea made in Yunnan Province, Tea gardens and farms are located in high mountains of Yiwu, Menghai, Dali. Wild,Green,Safe,Natural Food.The more you drink it, the closer you get to nature. Exceptionally high-quality Traditional Chinese Tea. The more you drink it, the healthier you will be.
- Certification of Safe Food – US FDA Verified and Detected by SGS, safe and healthy to drink. International Brand of Yan Hou Tang over 30 countries registered.
- Follow “Yan Hou Tang” ~ get user support, knowledge of health, promotion, discount and customer service. Drink of Taiwan help to keep health, lose fat and enjoy life, let’s share to friends.
5. Prince Of Peace Tea Premium Pu-erh Tea, 100 teabags
Prince of PeaceA Premium Pu-Erh Tea. The Pu-Erh de premium. 100% Natural. Individually wrapped. Brought to you by Prince Of Peace
6. Numi Organic Tea Aged Pu-erh, 2.2 Ounce (Pack of 1) Brick Black Tea
- TEA BRICK: Numi’s Aged Pu-erh Tea Brick is a compressed bar of loose Pu-erh tea leaves. Pu-erh is compressed into bricks and aged, like fine wine, for months, years or even decades.
- RICH, MALTY PU-ERH TEA: Richer than black tea and wonderfully smooth and malty. Pu-erh provides a natural boost of sustained energy and delivers focus and clarity. Try our Chocolate Pu-erh or Emperor’s Pu-erh.
- LOOSE-LEAF TEA: Numi’s organic full-leaf quality teas come in convenient, resealable pouches to keep your tea fresh for every steep. Great for use in tea infusers, french presses, or tea balls.
- NUMI’S ORGANIC TEAS and tisanes bring you the flavor and health benefits of full-leaf tea in a variety of styles, flavors and brewing methods from tea bags and loose leaf teas to flowering teas, iced teas, and bottled teas.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC FULL-LEAF quality teas & herbal teasans blended w/ only 100% real fruits, flowers, & spices. Try our black, green, white, Pu-erh, rooibos, herbal, & turmeric teas.
Numi’s traditional Aged Pu-erh Tea Brick brews rich, bold flavors with notes of sweet malt and can be steeped many times. Pu-erh leaves are picked from ancient trees in China and undergo a unique fermentation process, resulting in a bold, smooth, malty tastes and health benefits that have been touted for centuries. Pu-erh has a rejuvenating energy without the jitters and is the perfect alternative to coffee. About Numi: Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She is the artist and he is the alchemist behind all of Numi’s blends. Their exceptional-tasting teas are captured in unique blends that use the highest quality organic, non-GMO ingredients sourced directly from Fair Trade & Fair Labor gardens. Numi combines premium full-leaf quality teas and herbs with only 100% real fruits, flowers and spices.
7. Rishi Tea Matcha Super Green Herbal Tea | Organic Sencha, Highly Caffeinated, Umami, Antioxidant Rich | 15 Sachet Bags, 1.43 oz (Pack of 1)
- MATCHA SUPER GREEN TASTING NOTES – An energizing blend of matcha and sencha with a deep sweetness and smooth, umami richness
- SAVOR & ENJOY – Brew one Matcha Super Green Herbal Sachet Bag per 8 oz of water at 200 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes
- GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH – USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Biodegradable BPA Free Sachet Tea Bag, GF/DF
- SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS IS A CONSCIOUS BUSINESS – From the farmers we work with overseas to our manufacturing conditions at home, we are steadfast in following our code of ethics. A conscious business is one that pays attention to both the raw materials and the human effort, recognizing it is the sum of these resources that creates a sustainable and resilient business
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU – Rishi is dedicated to sourcing only the highest quality products and your experiene is important to us. If you feel the quality of our products is less than expected, please contact our customer service within 30 days of your order date
Matcha Super Green is named for its vivid emerald green infusion and bountiful natural energy provided by pure Japanese matcha. This signature Rishi flavor combines organic sencha and organic stone-ground matcha green teas grown in the fertile volcanic soils in southern Japan’s Kyushu region.
8. Imperial Organic Tea, Pu-Erh, 18 Tea Bags,1.14 Ounce
9. Numi Organic Tea Emperor’s Pu-erh, Full Leaf Black Pu-erh Tea, 16-Count non-GMO Tea Bags (Pack of 2)
- Pu-erh boasts a deep bold body that is smooth and earthy with hints of malt. This rich, energizing tea is deeply satisfying as a coffee alternative. Numi is proud to reveal the centuries old tradition of Pu-erh.
- Tea Type: Pu-erh Tea. High Caffeine. Flavor Notes: Deep, bold and earthy with hints of malt. Pack of two, 16-count boxes (total of 32-tea bags).
- Numi offers premium loose leaf quality teas & herbs blended w/ only real fruits, flowers, & spices. All Numi Teas are organic, sugar free, fragrance free
- & provide a delicious, healthy, & hydrating experience.
- From farm to cup, Numi ethically sources directly from Fair Trade Certified & Fair Labor Verified tea gardens because we believe all people should be paid an equitable wage that allows their families & communities to thrive.
- Numi is a social enterprise, B Corporation. USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Carbon Free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, & uses post-consumer, recyclable, & biodegradable sustainable packaging.
Pu∙erh boasts a deep bold body that is smooth and earthy with hints of malt. This rich, energizing tea is deeply satisfying as a coffee alternative. Numi is proud to reveal the centuries old tradition of Pu∙erh.
From the Manufacturer
About the Brand
Numi’s vision is to inspire well-being of mind, body, and spirit through the simple art of tea. Numi elevates the tea experience through quality, creativity, and authenticity. We are grateful to those who contribute to our tea journey, and we hope to have a positive impact on all members of our “Communitea”–from farmer to packer to our fellow tea drinker. Conscientious of the impact of our actions, we aspire to be environmentally responsible and globally sustainable by using recyclable and biodegradable packaging and sustainable bamboo in our merchandising.
The Numi Journey
In the fall of 1999, brother and sister Ahmed and Reem had a vision-to revive the serenity, creativity, and comfort that is inspired by the simple art of tea. Both artistic souls and world explorers, the two siblings have combined their belief in the transcendental properties of tea with their individual passions for photography, art, and culture. The result of this blend was Numi Tea, a refreshing and innovative selection of teas and teasans that awaken the palate, inspire the soul, and gracefully enhance water’s unique potential.
Ahmed, the master alchemist behind Numi’s blends, discovered the calming simplicity of tea and herbal teasans while living in Prague, Czech Republic, where he co-owned and ran two teahouses. A distinguished photographer, Ahmed used his artistic and intuitive nature as a foundation for his innovative and artisan approach to the blending of teas.
Fluent in English, Arabic, French, German and Czech, Ahmed is a citizen of the world; each pot of Numi tea is an amalgamation of his worldly cultural knowledge, his in-depth understanding of teas, and his appreciation for quality.
Ahmed’s sister Reem has a background that is almost as diverse as the selection of Numi teas. Before the advent of Numi, Reem, a biomedical engineer, moved to Italy to nurture her artistic aspirations. Reem has exhibited her artwork around the world in San Francisco, New York City, Melbourne, and Florence. But you don’t need to be a globetrotter to admire her artwork–Reem’s original paintings are also exhibited on each one of Numi’s packages. Inspired by her brother’s photos and by the meditative nature and timeless essence of tea, Reem painted Numi’s artwork using oil on small tin plates, with imagery that evokes a slower, more contemplative way of being. Reem believes that tea, like art, has a universal essence and is a portal for self-reflection.
What started as a dream in Reem’s small Oakland apartment moved to a lovely 25,000 squrare-foot space on the Oakland waterfront and has progressed into an exciting and delicious journey. Since its beginning, Numi has carved a distinct path in the U.S. tea world by introducing exotic teas such as Rooibos (Red Tea), Lemon Myrtle, Honeybush, and Dry Desert Lime, and also by offering full-leaf tea in teabags, without added oils or flavorings. Numi continues to pave the way and set new tea trends, most recently with the launch of the first line of Organic Puerh Tea in bags and bottles!
10. V93 2010 MengHai Tea Factory Dayi Premium Ripe Puer Pu Erh Tuo Cha 100g Black Puerh Shu – Fermented Aged Chinese Yunnan Pu-erh Tea
- ?100% NATURAL PU ERH TEA?Tea consisting of pu erh leaves from Yunnan Big Leaf Zhong Sai Qing Mao Tea, no other ingredients added. Type: Ripe/cooked/aged/Fermented puerh tea.
- Size: 100g
- ?PERFECT TASTE AND AROMA?Pu erh tea boasts a deep bold body, deep brown and red brew color produces a rich that is smooth & earthy with hints of malt, complex floral notes and a lingering hint of honeysuckle on the finish.
- ?HEALTHY DRINK?Pu’er tea is mild and does not hurt the stomach
- Naturally helps eliminate toxins from your body and supports healthy gut bacteria that helps aid digestion. It helps to control cholesterol level and aids in weight loss.
- ?EXPIRING DATE?Pu-erh tea can age well if you keep it well.It is similar to vintage wine.
[GRANDNESS] V93 2010yr MengHai Dayi Premium Organic Ripe Pu’Er Tuo Tea 100g
Net weight: 100g/pc
Production Date: 2010
Manufacturer: Menghai Tea factory,TAETEA Group.
V93 ripe Pu Er tea was first released in 2005, a high classic, quality ripe Pu Er tea. Why it is called V93? Because it inherits the special recipe of high quality Menghai Pu Er tea produced in 1993; V is the code summary for the V93, V2, V4 series of Pu Er tea, whose recipes are the combination of past classic Maocha techniques, quality characters, taste and aroma with the new processing and invention.
This tea’s fermentation is appropriate, which is super for futher aging and storage. Its tea liquid is smooth and soft, with mellow and thick taste. Its sweet after taste is very long due to its careful selection on the Maocha. This is a ripe tea full of good Menghai taste. Good to long term storage and taste.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Matcha Ninja Pu’erh for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!