The Best Laptop 9Th Gen Intel Cpu
Nowadays, there are so many products of laptop 9th gen intel cpu in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laptop 9th gen intel cpu in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laptop 9th gen intel cpu which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
589 reviews analysed
1. Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K desktop processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 offers powerful performance for gaming, creating and productivity. Thermal solution NOT included in the box.
2. Intel BX80684I79700F Core i7-9700F Desktop Processor 8 Core Up to 4.7 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 65W
9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700f desktop processor, without processor graphics. Features Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and offers high performance for enthusiast Gaming, creating, and overall productivity. Thermal solution included in the box. Only compatible with 300 Series chipset based motherboard. 65W.
3. Intel Core i9-9820X X-Series Processor 10 Cores up to 4.1GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA2066 X299 Series 165W
Intel Core i9-9820x desktop processor and the x299 Chipset deliver the ultimate creator PC platform. Thermal solution not included in the box. Only compatible with x299 Chipset based motherboard.
4. Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 – BX80637I73770 (Renewed)
5. Intel Core i5-8600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz unlocked LGA 1151 300 Series 95W
6. Intel Core i7 i7-3770 3.40 GHz Processor – Socket H2 LGA-1155 CM8063701211600
- Mfr Part Number: CM8063701211600
- Model: Intel Core i7 Processor i7-3770
- Core Name: Ivy Bridge
- Core Count: 4
- Thread Count: 8
- Clock Speed: 3.4 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.9 GHz
- Intel Smart Cache: 8 MB
- DMI: 5.0 GT/s
- Lithography: 22 nm
- Socket: LGA 1155
- Max Thermal Design Power: 77 W
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 25.6 GB/s
- Graphics Base Frequency: 650 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
- Max CPU Configuration: 1
- Advanced Technologies:
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel vPro Technology
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology
- AES New Instructions
- Intel 64 Architecture
- Intel Anti-Theft Technology
- Idle States
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies
- Execute Disable Bit
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
7. Intel Core i5-3570 Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155 – BX80637I53570
Intel Core i5 Processor i5-3570 3.4GHz 5.0GT/s 6MB LGA1155 CPU, Retail
8. Intel Core i7-3930K Hexa-Core Processor 3.2 Ghz 12 MB Cache LGA 2011 – BX80619I73930K
Intel Core i7-3930K Processor 3.2 GHz, 32nm, Integrated Four Channel DDR3 Memory Controller, Hyper-Threading Technology, 12 MB Smart Cache, Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology, LGA-2011 package
9. Intel Coffee Lake BX80684I78700 8th Gen Core i7-8700 Six Core Processor – OEM Tray Version
Intel BX80684I78700 8th Gen Core i7-8700 Six Core Processor – OEM Tray Version
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop 9Th Gen Intel Cpu for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!