Top 9 Keurig B60 Drip
797 reviews analysed
1. Keurig B60 B65 Drip Tray and Cover
Keurig B60 B65 Drip Tray and Cover
2. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte White
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with QUIET BREW TECHNOLOGY, minimizing noise during use.
- STRONG BREW: Kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.
- LARGE 52 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.Made from fingerprint resistant materials
The newest addition to the Keurig single serve coffee maker family, the Keurig K-Select brewer combines sleek design and more intuitive features to help you brew your perfect cup every single time. It features four brew sizes, so you can brew 6, 8, 10, or up to 12 oz. of your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage in under a minute with the touch of a button. And for those who like a stronger cup of coffee, the Keurig K-Select brewer is the perfect choice. The new Strong Brew feature kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity, so you can enjoy a bolder brew. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee with the My-K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). With the K-Select brewer, you can brew 5 cups between refills of the large 52 oz. water reservoir.
3. Keurig Brand Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig Brewing Systems Models K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, K550, K575
Replacement Drip Tray for 2.0 Brewing System models K400, K450, K500 and K550. Fits models K400, K450, K500 and K550 only.
4. Keurig Brand Replacement Drip Tray for Elite and Classic Brewing Systems K40, K45, K50, K55, B40, B45, B50, B55 (Black)
Keurig Replacement for Drip Tray for Keurig Elite and Classic Brewing Systems K40, K45, K50, K55, B40, B45, B50, B55 (Black)
5. Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig B60, B65, B66, K60, K65, K66, Special Edition and Signature Brewing Systems
Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig B60, B65, B66, K60, K65, K66, Special Edition and Signature Brewing Systems
6. Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig MINI Plus, Compatible with B31, K10, and K15 models (Black)
One Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig MINI Plus per order. This drip tray is a replacement part exclusively for the “MINI Plus” Brewing System. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with B31 and K10 models. Black color.
7. Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
- 1500-watt single-cup brewing system for gourmet coffee, tea, or cocoa
- Uses patented K-Cups
- no messy grinding or clean up
- Removable 48-ounce water reservoir
- removable drip tray
- 3 brew-size options
- 2-hour automatic shut-off
- descale indicator
- Brewer requires 4 minutes of priming before being ready to use. See Product Manual below
The Special Edition Brewing System is our mid-luxury home brewing system that offers a blend of styling and convenient features. The Special Edition features chrome accents, a blue, back lit LCD display and three brew size options. Programmable features include a Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature and Auto On/Off. The 48-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to eight cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs.At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew!
8. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
9. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig B60 Drip for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!