582 reviews analysed
1. Roomba iRobot 500/600 Series Gray Aerovac Dust Bin item 4359682
Replacement AeroVac Bin for iRobot Roomba 500/600 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robots, excluding the Roomba 680 and 690 models.
2. Upgraded Roomba 500/600/700/800 series Side Brush MOTOR Module 870 880 760 770 780 500 600 gray 700 595
This is the newly designed side brush module for all Roomba models 500+ (this includes all 500/600/700/800 series). The newer design helps prevent hair and debris from getting underneath the bursh and melting the case. This motor design seals it off much better. The screw and the brush have also been improved. This is your chance to replace or upgrade your existing side brush module.
3. Roomba iRobot 500 Series White Dust Bin
Replace a missing / worn-out dust bin on your 500/600 series Roomba iRobot series vacuum cleaner. This item includes an installed filter – just slide this bin in to place and you’ll be back up and running!
4. iRobot AeroForce Bin
The high-capacity sealed bin for Roomba 800 Series robots, holds 60% more dirt than previous Roomba generations.
5. iRobot Authentic Replacement Parts- Roomba i7 and i7+ Clean Base (Automatic Dirt Disposal) Bags (3-Pack)
iRobot Authentic Replacement Parts- Roomba i7 and i7+ Clean Base (Automatic Dirt Disposal) Bags (3-Pack)
6. iRobot Authentic Parts- Roomba i7 and i7+ Clean Base, Automatic Dirt Disposal, Compatible with Roomba i7 Robot Vacuums
- Automatically empties your Roomba robot’s bin – you don’t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time
- Uses enclosed, disposable bags for easy disposal without the cloud of dust
- Holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair
- Compatible with Roomba I series models
- Includes 2 Dirt Disposal Bags, additional bags sold separately
- iRobot does not the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on , and they are not eligible for or replacement from iRobot
iRobot Authentic Parts- Roomba i7 and i7+ Clean Base, Automatic Dirt Disposal, Compatible with Roomba i7 Robot Vacuums
7. iRobot Braava jet 240 Robot Mop
- Mops and sweeps hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone in kitchens, bathrooms, and other small spaces
- Gets into hard-to-reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets
- Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dirt and stains such as dried coffee and soda
- Automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on Braava jet pad type, choose from wet mopping, damp sweeping and dry sweeping
- Won’t spray or harm walls and furniture, avoids stairs and riding up on rugs. Tip – Before using a Wet Mopping or Damp Sweeping pad, use a Dry Sweeping pad or vacuum to clean loose debris
- Note: Refer page 16 of User manual for Troubleshooting steps
8. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App
- compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Extra Filter
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot.
Connect to clean from anywhere with the Roomba 675 robot vacuum. The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App. Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
9. iRobot Braava 380t Robot Mop
- Smart navigation: Iadapt 2.0 with navigation cube helps braava keep track of where it’s been and where it needs to go.
- Complete coverage: Braava sweeps up to 1,000 square feet or mops up to 350 square feet in a single cleaning cycle. Features a 2000 mAh NiMH rechargeable battery for operation
- Expandable cleaning range: Expand sweeping coverage to multiple rooms and large spaces with additional NorthStar Cubes.
- Hard floor cleaning made easy: Attach a cleaning cloth and press MOP or SWEEP.
- Works with a variety of cloths and pads: Compatible with our reusable microfiber cloths and disposable cleaning cloths such as Swiffer pads.
- Goes the distance on a single charge: Sweeps for up to 210 minutes or mops for up to 150 minutes on a single charge.
- Traps and locks dirt: The reusable Pro-Clean cloth cleans dirt and grime using water or an approved mild cleaning solution.
- Has the moves on dirt and grime: Triple-pass mopping action and damp cleaning cloths clean everyday dirt and grime.
- Sweeps dust, dirt, and hair: PerfectEdge technology allows the robot to sweep straight lines back and forth to efficiently pick up dust, dirt and hair.
Designed to mop floors quickly and efficiently, the new iRobot Braava Floor Mopping Robot systematically covers your entire floor in a single pass. Braava uses disposable or microfiber cleaning cloths to pick up dirt, hair and dust from all your hardsurface floors including tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate. Just attach a cloth, set Braava down, press a button and off it goes, using advanced robotic technology to track where it’s been and where it needs to go. It’s whisper-quiet too, so you can go about your daily activities without disruption. The included Turbo Charge Cradle is a convenient, one-stop charging and storage space, charging Braava 380t in as fast as two hours. Braava uses either disposable cleaning cloths, including Swiffer brand, or reusable microfiber cloths to remove dirt, dust and hair from your floors so you don’t have to. Braava has two cleaning modes to choose from depending on the job you need done. In sweep mode, Braava dry mops your floors moving in straight lines using dry cleaning cloths. In mop mode, Braava uses a special back-and-forth mopping action and damp cleaning cloths to lift surface dirt and grime off your floors. With the Pro-Clean System included in Braava 380t, a special Reservoir Cleaning Pad dispenses liquid throughout the cleaning cycle to keep the cloth damp. Cleaning cloths are easy to attach and remove with Braava’s removable magnetic multi-purpose cleaning pad. The NorthStar Navigation System 2 works like an indoor GPS that helps Braava keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go. The NorthStar Navigation Cube projects a signal that Braava uses to determine its location. Additional NorthStar Navigation Cubes can be purchased for the Braava 380t to expand the robot’s dry mopping capabilities for bigger homes. As Braava cleans, it builds a map of the area, mapping walls, obstacles and drop-offs as it encounters them. Troubleshooting tips-Make sure Cube is not placed within 5 feet of a Plasma or LCD television and that the Cube is not in a room with fluorescent lighting turned on
10. iRobot Enhanced Cleaning Head for Roomba
Great for homes with pets, the Enhanced Cleaning Head is easy to clean and maintain and much better at managing dirt, hair and debris. The revised brush design allows for considerable fine dust pick-up. Comes with bristle brush and beater brush. For use in Roomba 500, 600 and 700 Series models only. Keep up with regular maintenance with an Enhanced Cleaning Head for Roomba 500, 600 and 700 Series models. The enhanced cleaning head is much better at handling dirt, hair and debris, making it perfect for homes with pets. The revised brush design allows for considerable fine dust pick-up. What’s In The Box: 1 Enhanced Cleaning Head 1 Bristle Brush 1 Beater Brush The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Irobot Roomba Dust Bin for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!