Top 10 Insulated Tape For Freezer Pipe
We spent many hours on research to finding insulated tape for freezer pipe, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best insulated tape for freezer pipe, you should not miss this article. insulated tape for freezer pipe coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 insulated tape for freezer pipe by our suggestions
887 reviews analysed
1. Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade – 1.9 inch x 150 feet (3.4 mil) – Perfect for HVAC, Duct, Pipe, Insulation and More – By Impresa Products
- PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
- HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
- STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
- LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
TESTED, TRUSTED AND BACKED BY OUR TOP-RATED WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
2. Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 24 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
3. fowong Weather Stripping Foam Tape, 2” W X 1/8” T X 16 Ft Long Rubber Strips with Adhesive Foam Insulation Tape Window Seal Shock-Absorbing Rattle Gasket Tape 1 Roll
- GOOD MATERIAL – Closed Cell Foam Strip, made from CR foam and Neoprene, no harm material, weather proof, oil resistance, corrosion resistance, dust proof, shock-absorbing, buffering, sealing, flame retardant, sound proof, heat insulation, anti-skidding and insulating.
- WIDE APPLICATION – The sponge rubber foam tape is widely used in door seal and window insulation, furniture protects, electrical cabinets, speakers, toys, handicrafts, sports equipment, many auto and marine uses and more, work well from -50°C to 157°C.
- 1 ROLL VALUE PACK – Includes 1 Roll of 2″ X 1/8″ X 16′ foam tape, Wide Foam Tape for Large Area apply, Total 16 feet length.
- STRONG BACKING ADHESIVE – Waterproof, non-degumming, high density backing and stick firmly. Please note that clean the surface before applying for better performance.
- SERVICE&WARRANTY- We are always dedicated to giving you quality products and customer support. Any dissatisfaction with this product, FULL REFUND or FREE REPLACEMENT.
4. HEATIT HISD 9-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Why can HISD pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe?
The plug of HISD owned the indication light to show you whether there is electricity or not. With the build in thermostat, you can save more energy.
HISD pipe heating cable was approved by both CSA and ETL. You can have more confidence on the product safety. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers.
HISD owned the aluminum foil and the tinned copper braid to make sure the 100% screen rate to make the product more healthy and more stable.
In the connection, HISD take the industrial grade heat shrinkage tube technology to make the cable more durable.
How about the manufacturer?
The factory meet ISO9001 standard (audit by BV)in the production process and the company take a very strict requirement on the incoming material, production process control, finish good inspection etc. Advanced product structure engineering design, good raw material, strict production process, strict internal management plus many years maneuvering experience make HISD more reliable.
The HISD is pre-assemble and easy to install, protect the pipe diameters up to 1.5″ from freezing. You can choose different lengths based on the chart in the instruction.
Never allow heating cable to touch, cross or overlap itself at any points. No crossing. No spiraling. Never install heating cable on plastic pipe unless pipe is filled with water all the times.
Do not install the same cable on more than one pipe.
While it is coiled, never plug in the heating cable.
Never alter this heating cable in any way.
The thermostat and the entire heating cable has to be in contact with the pipe.
Combustible material must not be within 1/2 in. of completed installation.
Never use metal binding to secure heating cable to pipe.
5. HEATIT JHSF 15-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
6. FROZTECH 1/8 in 2 Inches Foam Tape for Pipe Insulation, Stripping Window and Door. Tape Adhesive Freezer Seal Collection. High-Density AC Insulation Black Closed Cell HVAC Automotive (1/8" X 2" X 30′)
- IDEAL FOR INDUSTRIAL AND RESIDENTIAL USE: Our one sided foam insulation tape is designed for both industrial and commercial use. You can use it for anything from doors, vents, and windows, to air conditioners, pipe insulation, plumbing, hvac and more.
- PROVIDES A PERFECT AIR-TIGHT SEAL: The foam in this sponge tape is made to provide a completely airtight seal. This makes it ideal for weather stripping cabinets or Insulation tapes for wrapping pipes Sheet metal panels where an air-tight seal is required. High Density
- MADE FOR OPTIMUM DURABILITY: You are guaranteed optimum durability every time you choose our door seal tape for your insulation needs. It offers excellent water resistance, weather resistance, temperature resistance, thermal insulation, and chemical resistance. Closed Cell Foam
- ULTRA-STRONG NON-DEGUMMING ADHESIVE: We used a high quality, ultra-strong adhesive backing that ensures this insulation foam tape stays in place indefinitely once applied. You are therefore assured that it will not peel off.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are always dedicated to giving you the highest quality products, and this insulation tape is no different. If by any chance you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
JUST WHAT YOU NEED FOR ALL INSULATION PROJECTS
A Truly Multipurpose High Density Insulation Foam Tape
Does your window have a small gap that lets in cold air at night, making sleep impossible? Or maybe you need to insulate some wires in the workshop? Or maybe it is your plumbing that leaks and need something strong to repair it? Whatever your needs may be, FROZTECH insulation foam tape is just what you need. It has multiple features that make it the ideal insulation tape for use in any commercial, industrial, or domestic use. It can provide an airtight seal for your windows, doors, repair vents, insulate pipes, and cover leaks.various door seal, seals freezer, furniture, electrical cabinets, cars, speakers, AC, HVAC
Designed for Ultimate Durability
We used the highest quality material to make our weather insulation tape. Some of its strong features include its weather resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance, and thermal resistance. The door seal tape is however, very easy to cut or bend, providing an easy solution for all insulation needs. It is also ideal for achieving an air-tight seal, for situations where it is required. waterproof. It works perfectly in with T shaped pipes and tubes, it is extremly flexible.
Reasons this is the best sponge tape:
- Perfect for industrial, commercial, and domestic use
- Made of high quality materials
- Water proof, weather, moisture, and chemical resistant
- Strong non-degumming adhesive backing
- Very Flexible, can be used in surfaces with different shapes. In Plumbing and Air conditioning is very helpful for T shaped pipes and tubes. It adheres with no problem.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ and get the #1 best insulation foam tape available. It is just what you need for any repair or insulation project. water proof
7. LLPT Aluminum Foil Tape 2 Inches x 108 Feet 5.9 Mil Extra Thick Strong Adhesive HVAC Sealing Hot Cold Air Duct Tape for Pipe Metal Repair
- APPLICATION: Industrial grade, efficient thermal conduction for HVAC systems, AC units, heaters, vents, metal finishing, electronics, automotive, aerospace, recreational vehicle, construction, industrial/home air duct, kitchen masking to avoid oil in gap, sealing, seaming, heat shielding, harness wrapping, joining, vibration damping, electroplating, plastic protection, chemical milling, paint stripping and so on.
- FEATURE: Supreme performance on resistance of flame, vapor, moisture, ultraviolet (UV), weather, chemicals, cold, heat, oil, smoke and etc with strong butyl Acrylic coated adhesive and extra thickness of foil (5.9 Mil). LLPT Aluminum Foil stays high stability and strength for long life support, great efficiency on cooling and heating with operational temperature from -30°C to 260°C.
- SIZE: Proper 2” width is ideal for most repairs and sealing outdoor & indoor, 5.9 mil extra foil thickness is more stable during application and long lasting with much less wastage than thinner aluminum foil
- one coil with LLPT aluminum foil works even better than a few with thinner thickness.
- INSTALLATION: The coated Acrylic adhesive is extremely strong but is still easy to remove without any residue, cut and peel. SUGGEST WEARING GLOVES WHEN YOU APPLY LLPT ALUMINUM FOIL DUE TO EXTRA THICKNESS MAY CUT YOUR HAND WITHOUT PROTECTION OF GLOVE.
- LLP-TAPES: LLPT produces various tapes for industrial & commercial use with ideal sizes & thickness based on the desires of users. LLPT is dedicated to provide high utility on the product with competitive price with great packing protection during transition. Search LLPT-TAPES on Amazon for other tapes like PET Repair Tape, Yellow Woodworking Tape, Blue Thermal Conductive Tape, PE Foam Tape, Black/Gray/Clear Acrylic Tape, Duct Tape, Silicon Tape, Gaffer Tape and so on.
WHY CHOOSE LLP-TAPES(Brand Registered)?
LLPT ensures fast delivery and hassle free refund if you are not satisfied with the performance of our product because we have unsurpassed quality control per ISO9001 to all items before leaving factory to Amazon.
– UL 181 certified, real industrial grade with long term basis.
– Withstands temperature from -30°C to 260°C.
– Extremely high tensile strength and stability.
– Lasts on a long term basis.
– Strong adhesive, but residue free after removal.
– 5.9 mil thickness on aluminum foil, 3.2 mil thickness on backing liner.
– High coefficient of heat transfer, ideal for HVAC, ducting repairs, sealing and masking for chemicals and oil.
– Packed in single PE bag.
LLP Flame Retardant Aluminum Foil Tape meets UL 181 standard for industrial and home, it has the durable industrial repair properties of aluminum and ease of use of ducting tapes without residue after removal. It has a butyl rubber acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that combines an airtight, water-resistant and weatherproof for both indoor and outdoor sealing, restoration, chemicals/oil masking and HVAC systems. LLP Metal Aluminum Foil/Silver Tape can conform well to irregular surfaces due to its flexible material build and it can adhere to various smooth, textured, or rough surfaces due to its strong adhesive backing. LLP Metal Reflective Duct Tape forms 5.9 mil thickness on aluminum foil, thicker than standard silver tape with versatile performance on stability, tensile strength, thermal insulator and chemical & oil resistance.
Welcome to visit LLP International Group on Amazon and thank you for your trust and choice to get your desired products from us and we hereby appreciated greatly to your valuable time for sharing your thoughts on our products to help us improving ourselves.
8. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
9. M-D Building Products 4309Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat, 3-Foot
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat. Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables. This product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
M-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostatm-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostat features: ul and csa approved pipe heating cable designed to prevent water line freeze up ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light 3′. No wrap needed.
10. Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits,Pipe Heating Cable with Leakage protection plug for Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Antifreeze insulation (9Feet(3m))
- This is self-limiting temperature electric heating cable. After installation on the pipeline, it is covered with insulation material, and can be heated when it is energized.Very suitable for antifreeze protection of water pipes, metal pipes, valves, industrial pipes and tanks.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online or email, [email protected]
- we have tested before leaving the factory to ensure that qualified products are available to you. You receive the product, according to your pipe size, use our thermal tape, choose to entangle or tile. The heating cable power is 25w/m (7.62w/feet), energy saving and environmental protection, low power consumption, only cost less money, your pipe can be warm in the cold in winter Living in the weather.
- The heating cable is made of cold-resistant and flame-retardant materials. It is safe to use and has a long product life. If you use it all winter, you can use it for more than 7 years.
- In China,our products are widely used in many industrial applications, such as power plants, chemical plants, coal mines and other places where high requirements are required. Product reliability is trustworthy.
We not only produce self-limiting temperature heating cable, we can also produce constant temperature electric heating cable with higher temperature requirements, MI heating cable and various cables. If necessary, please contact us online or contact us by email, [email protected]
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Insulated Tape For Freezer Pipe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!