864 reviews analysed
1. FosPower Emergency Solar Hand Crank Portable Radio, NOAA Weather Radio for Household and Outdoor Emergency with AM/FM, LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, 2000mAh Power Bank USB Charger and SOS Alarm
- [2000MAH POWER BANK WILL KEEP DEVICES POWERED] FosPower’s emergency radio incorporates a 2000mAh power bank capable of providing emergency power to any small tablet or phone.
- [3 POWER SOURCES POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT] Use the emergency weather radio’s 3 power sources when you need a boost of power or need to recharge the radio. The radio’s crank lever and solar panel are both capable of regenerating enough power to keep the radio, lights, and SOS alarm ready to go when you need it most. AAA Batteries ensure you have power when not able to regenerate power.
- [2 LIGHT SOURCES ALWAYS POWERED] The emergency crank radio can also provide light. The 4 LED reading light and 1W flashlight provides enough output to keep you and your loved ones out of the dark in an emergency situation.
- [NOAA EMERGENCY WEATHER BROADCAST ACCESS] The radio will dependably receive up to the second emergency weather forecasts and emergency news broadcasts from NOAA and AM/FM stations.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please visit FosPower’s website for more information.
2. Weather Radio Raynic Solar Hand Crank Emergency Radio 5 Ways Powered AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Portable Radio with Flashlight, Reading Lamp, Cellphone Charger and SOS Alarm (Yellow)
- 5-WAY POWER SOURCES – The weather radios with multiple power backup options are the best choice.5 power sources including a hand crank, solar panel, built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery, AAA batteries (not included) and AC power to make it easier to keep the radio running during a prolonged situation where AC power is off and batteries have been used up.
- MULTI-USE & DURABLE- The crank radios with 2000 mAh power bank is enough to charge your cell phone or USB devices for a brief call or a text message during the emergency. This weather radio with 3W integrated flashlights and 2.5W reading lamp are handy during emergency power cuts to see any signal in the dark. can be a lifesaver during dangerous disasters like tornadoes and hurricanes. It makes sense to choose a multi-use, durable and easy to use weather radio in this situation.
- NOAA ALERT RADIO – This NOAA weather alert radio are specially designed for emergency need. But it requires being powered on and manually tuned into a local weather station to receive alerts. It has standard analog tuning of AM/FM/SW/7 preset NOAA weather channels. It is a particular device designed to receive emergency warnings for various life-threatening weather events such as cyclones, hurricanes, tsunamis, and other weather disasters.
- PORTABLE RADIO & COMPASS – This pocket-sized portable emergency radio is surprisingly small and light. Its dimension is 7.5*3.5*4.7inch and weight 1.2LB, and it comes with SOS alarm function and a necessary compass.For hiking or trekking purpose this type of radio is a smart choice. Carrying around a large unit is quite difficult when you have to move around during emergencies.
- HOME & OUTDOOR NECESSARY – This waterproof IPX3 emergency radio with a backup power source is reliable and necessary for home use and outdoor travel, so you’ll be ready in case of any emergency events. Packing included: 1*Raynic Emergency Weather Radio with Built-in Li-ion Battery,1*Handy Braid belt,1*Carabiner,1*Compass,1*Micro USB Charger,and 1*User Manual.
3. NOAA Weather Radio – Emergency NOAA/AM/FM Battery Operated Portable Radio with Best Reception and Longest Lasting Transistor. Powered by 2 AA Battery with Mono Headphone Socket, by Vondior (Silver)
- A Life Saver radio! Get notified first for every weather alert in your area, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms, earn a critical time to prepare and save you and your family with this spectacular NOAA weather radio. Keep one in your emergency bag, you’ll be happy you did.
- BUILD TO LAST – Used by 2 AA batteries that found in every household, this radio will last for days after the storm have passed and the power will back on. So, go ahead prepper yourself for the storm by clicking the add to cart button.
- Best reception in the market – Get weather broadcasts at a crystal-clear sound from anywhere in the US, thanks to our upgraded DSP Chip, 6-inch telescoping antenna and a high-performance built in speaker.
- PERFECT SIZE – A hand held portable radio, it will easily fit into your pocket or any emergency bag and receipt almost any frequency range: WB:162.400-162.550MHz AM:520-1710KHz, FM:87-108MHz
- WE CARE about you and your love ones! Vondior has helped more than 150,000 USA Civilians to live through the hurricane season and snowstorm season. We back our NOAA weather radio with 3 years Warranty! And our customer service is here for you 24/7 for anything you need!
4. RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp and 2000mAh Power Bank
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM &
- NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp &
- 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
5. Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Solar Power,Dynamo Crank, Wind Up Emergency AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Flashlight,Reading Lamp and Cellphone Charger, Yellow
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5″ for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound
- Made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
6. [Upgraded Version] RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Micro USB charging, Solar charging, Manual hand crank to wind up the internal battery
- What You Get: RunningSnail emergency radio, Micro USB cable, instruction, appreciation card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
7. Midland – ER310, Emergency Crank Weather AM/FM Radio – Multiple Power Sources, SOS Emergency Flashlight, Ultrasonic Dog Whistle, NOAA Weather Scan + Alert (Red/Black)
- MULTIPLE POWER SOURCES – The ER310 features 3 sustainable power sources to recharge your radio: Solar Panel, Hand Crank, & Rechargeable 2600 mAh Battery. SOLAR PANEL – Simply recharge the internal lithium ion battery with direct sunlight. HAND CRANK – Recharge the radio during a power outage or anytime away from a power source. RECHARGEABLE 2600 mAh BATTERY – The rechargeable & replaceable long life battery provides up to 32 hours of radio operation. The ER310 can also be powered by 6 “AA” Batteries (Not Included) as a backup power solution.
- EMERGENCY FLASHLIGHT – The SOS FLASHLIGHT BEACON flashes Morse code in an emergency scenario and the Bright CREE LED (130 Lumens) can be used to signal for help. Select the Low brightness setting to conserve battery life or the High brightness setting for maximum illumination.
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT – NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 7 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area. AM/FM radio is also available.
- CHARGE EXTERNAL DEVICES – Quickly charge your portable devices (cell phones, tablets, etc.) using the USB charging cable (included).
- ULTRASONIC DOG WHISTLE – Use the dog whistle to assist search and rescue teams in locating individuals during an emergency situation.
The Midland ER310 E+Ready Emergency Crank Radio can help you be prepared for all types of emergency threats, including: tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, fires and earthquakes. The ER310 is equipped with weather alerts and information directly from the National Weather Service, extended battery life (up to 32 hours of normal use), a flashlight with SOS strobe, and multiple power sources including solar panel, rechargeable battery and hand crank. The hand crank power source is perfect for a short charge to get a cell phone call made. This radio can also operate with a battery backup power option (requires 6 “AA” batteries – not included). The package includes the ER310 Radio, 2600 mAh rechargeable battery, micro USB charging cable, quick start guide, and an owner’s manual. This radio is recommended by the Department of Homeland Security for Emergency Preparedness. It’s also an ideal radio for camping, the beach, athletic events. park and everyday use. The ER310 has a 1-Year Warranty.
8. Hurricane Radio Weather Radio,Waterproof, Hand Crank, Solar/Battery Powered, 4000mAh AM/FM/NOAA/SOS Alert,Portable Emergency Cellphone Charger,Music Speaker,Flashlight& Reading Lamp,Blue,Greeous
- 4000mAh GREEOUS hurricane radio extends features with Extremes in Mind:Solar/battery powered(AAA size),Hand crank(wind up radio),SOS alert and cellphone charger.Flashlight/Reading lamp.Music Player.
- Bring Electronics Back to Life: Emergency radio Charger for iPhone 6 from 5% to 37% in about 15-20 minutes.3w LED flashlight+90lux reading lamp, The little radio never let the dark get you down.
- Weather Radio :7 NOAA/AM /FM. 24/7 coverage of weather stations.the Emergency radio has Good Reception on bad storm.Water Resistant:IPX3(Do not soak it in water or shower).Loud sound and clear. Easy tuning.
- Music Speaker:470g/1lb.Portable.Supported micro TF card/USB Flash Disk.35mm headphone jack.Good speakers for camping/Hiking/Family Party.
- 4 Rechargeable Ways: AAA size battery,Micro USB charging,solar powered, hand crank to wind up the internal battery.If you have any question,We will reply within 3 hours by Email.
9. [2020 Upgraded Version] RegeMoudal Emergency Solar Hand Crank Radio, NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency with AM/FM, LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, 2000mAh Power Bank and SOS Alarm (Black Red)
- 【A MUST FOR EMERGENCY】 Keep your family prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio,broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes,tornadoes and severe storms.
- 【2000MAH POWER BANK】 RegeMoudal emergency solar radio has a 2000mAh power bank which provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time,also providing emergency power to any small tablet or phone.
- 【4 RECHARGEABLE WAYS】 Hand crank,solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included),please use the emergency weather radio’s 4 power sources when you need a boost of power or need to recharge the radio.
- 【2 LIGHT SOURCES ALWAYS POWERED】The emergency solar crank radio can also provide light. The 6 LED reading light and 1W flashlight provides enough output to keep you and your loved ones out of the dark in an emergency situation,can also be helpful for you in camping,backpacking,hiking or any other outdoor activities.
- 【SOS ALARM WITH FLASHING RED LIGHT】The emergency solar Hand crank radio has SOS ALARM,please ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hurricane Weather Radio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!