611 reviews analysed
1. IMOTECHOM 3/8-Inches HSS Bowl Gouge Lathe Chisel Wood Turning Tools with Walnut Handle, Round Plastic Box and Hanging Bag
- SHARPENED CHISEL HEADS – Accurately pre-sharpened by machine for all turning tools.
- BLADE – 9-Inches High Speed Steel blades outlast high carbon steel and will give you years of use.
- HANDLE – 13.3-Inches Walnut wooden handle is harder and comfortable for using.
- Packaging: Round Soft Transparent Box with Mail box to be sure all chisel in good condition.
- CONTENTS – 3/8-Inches HSS Bowl Gouge Lathe Chisel
2. Woodstock D3804 Bowl Gouge, 1/2-Inch
From the Manufacturer
Shop Fox High Speed Steel Lathe Chisel, with beautifully finished ash handles.
3. YUFUTOL Carbide Woodturning Tool Mini Size (3 Piece Set) Includes Diamond Shape, Round and Square Turning Tools With Comfort Grip Handles Perfect For Turning Pens or Small to Mid-Size Turning Project
- Combo Set Include: 3 Pieces Wood Turning Tools(Mini Finisher/Rougher/Detailer),Carbide Insert Cutters And Allen Key
- Dimension：Length of Tool Bar 4.72″(120mm) ，Length of wood handle：7.87″（200mm），Overall length 12.6″(320mm)
- Set includes 2pcs Round 12mm carbide cutters, 2pcs Square 11mm carbide cutters and 2pcs Diamond with radius cutters.
- Easy to use:greatly simplified learning curving when turning,No complicated angles to learn and remember,For all skill levels woodworking enthusiast or DIY
- Designed to be kept flat on the tool rest and level to the floor, the YUFUTOL Finisher/Rougher/Detailer will effortlessly hog away massive amounts of material for any woodturning process without the need for sharpening，for wood hobbyist or DIY or carpenter
4. Sorby Sovereign Fingernail Bowl Gouge 1/2 in
Sorby Sovereign Bowl Gouge1/2″ to be used with the Sorby Sorvereign System
5. Pro Grind Sharpening System For Lathe Turning Tools, Chisels, Skews, Gouges, Bowl Gouges, Spindle Gouges and More. Includes the Multi-Grind Jig for Gouges, Slotted Platform and Tool Rest
- Finally a sharpening system with all the angle setup jigs and fixtures you need! All without breaking the bank!
- Sharpen chisels, gouges, bowl gouges, spindle gouges, carving tools, wood turning scrapers, parting tools, block plane irons and more with the PRO GRIND Sharpening System! With 3 primary methods of sharpening, you’ll be able to precisely hone each tool to your exacting specifications regardless of the tool you are sharpening. The PRO GRIND Sharpening System includes a vast collection of unique setup tools, jigs and accessories that most sharpening systems force you to purchase separately
- The included and versatile Multi-Grind Jig will correctly shape the edge on bowl gouges, side grinds (aka Ellsworth grind, Liam O’Neil grind/Irish grind) or fingernail grinds for spindle work and detailing. Not only will it correctly shape your tools, you will also be able to repeat the process to produce consistent results every time. The Multi-Grind Jig is designed to be used with the included Multi-Grind arm on the PRO GRIND Sharpening System and will accept tools up to 1.125” in diameter.
- The PRO GRIND Tool Rest Bar attachment offers you the best possible way to achieve a precise edge to your bevels without taking of too much material off of your tool. After all, we need our tools to last a long time, so why would you want to take off to much at a time? The Tool Rest Bar is ideal for sharpening curved, even bevel edges that are typically used on spindle and roughing gouges.
- The large, 3” x 5” slotted platform is the ideal way to sharpen flat edged tools like wood turning skews, chisels and hand plane irons. The platform has a slot milled horizontally through it so it can accept the included tool holder. The tool holder is designed to keep your tools at the correct angle while being able to slide side to side during the sharpening process.
- The PRO GRIND Sharpening System also comes with a number of setup jigs and accessories to help in the setup process to sharpen your tools to the proper and repeatable angles. From the built-in projection gauge on the Multi-Grind arm to the Magnetic Micro Bevel setup block you’ll be able to achieve consistent repeatable angles and produce excellent results each and every time you use the PRO GRIND Sharpening Jig system.
6. Savannah Carbide Turning Tool Large Size (3 Piece Set – All 3 Turning Tools) Includes Diamond Shape, Round and Square Turning Tools With Comfort Grip Handles
- Easy wood turning on your lathe with Savannah Carbide Turning tools. The Savannah Large Carbide Turning Tools are designed with ease of use in mind. It is ideal for wood turners of all skill levels and helps ensure success right from the start. The Savannah Carbide turning tools eliminate the need for sharpening of your turning tools since it features a rotatable cutter head.
- All you have to do is rotate the the cutter head for a clean, sharp edge and continue turning. The solid carbide stays sharper for a longer period of time in comparison to steel tools. Once the cutter head is completely used, simply replace it with a new carbide cutter.
- To make turning even more enjoyable, the shaft of the Savannah Carbide Turning Tool also features a flat back for stability while your turning. The solid wood ash handle is coated with a comfortable rubber grip on the base that transitions to the wooden top part of the handle seamlessly.
- The comfortable rubber grip helps reduce hand fatigue while turning. Handle length is approximately 13-1/2” from the end to the stainless steel ferrule. With the Savannah Large Carbide Turning Tool, you can get right to turning without all the fuss.
- Set includes the Large Round (# 7537), Square (# 7538) and Diamond (# 7539) cutter tools. The round tool measures appx. 6-9/16″ from the tip of the cutter to the ferrule, the square tool measures appx. 6-9/16″ from the tip of the cutter to the ferrule and the diamond shaped tool measures appx. 6-5/8″ from the tip of the cutter to the ferrule
7. 3 piece Carbide Mini Turning Tool Set With Foam Lined Case Perfect For Turning Pens Pencils Tops Goblets Acorns Bottle Stoppers or any Small to Mid-Size Turning Project (3pc Carbide Tool Set)
- Easy wood turning on your lathe with Savannah Carbide Turning tools. We all know how “enjoyable” sharpening our turning tools can be. We also know that if you don’t have the tool at just the right angle when turning the results can be more than undesirable. With the Savannah Carbide Turning Tool Set you can eliminate the inconvenience of sharpening your turning tools and hold the tool in position to cut clean and smoothly.
- When the tool dulls, simply rotate the tip for a fresh, clean cutting edge. The carbide tips will stay sharper longer compared to standard turning tools as well. The tips are replaceable when needed (extra tips are sold separately).
- Unlike standard tools, when using carbide tipped cutter such as these, you keep the cutter straight in on the turning which produces a shearing action. This produces much cleaner cuts and tends to be easier then using standard turning tools
- The handles each have molded grips that provide better grip and less fatigue after extended periods of use. Over all Length: Approximately 13-1/8″ Handle Length: Approximately 9-1/8″ Tool Shaft: Approximately 4″ Set Includes: 1 ea. Mini Turning Tool with Square Carbide Tip 1 ea. Mini Turning Tool with Round Carbide Tip 1 ea. Mini Turning Tool with Diamond Carbide Tip Note: Tips can be replaced with Easy Wood Carbide Tips.
- Overall Length Approximately 13-1/8, Handle Length Approximately 9 1/8, Tool Shaft Approximately 4″. Set Includes: All 3 tools and Black Storage Case
8. Simple Woodturning Tools Carbide Lathe Turning Tool Set of 3 Full Size with 17" Foam Grip Handles, USA Made
- American Made Set of 3 Full Size Carbide Lathe Turning Tools with Color Coded Handles: Hollower, Detailer & Rougher
- 17″ long solid aluminum foam grip tool handles are color coded for easy tool identification. Overall tool & handle length is 26.5″.
- This set of carbide lathe tools is ideal for turners at any skill level. With carbide it’s all turning and no sharpening so you can begin turning immediately.
- Each lathe tool is 1/2″ square CNC machined by Harrison Specialties in Ramsey, Minnesota. These tools are designed to be kept flat on the tool rest and parallel with the floor.
- Each lathe tool features a carbide tip with multiple sharp edges that can be rotated several times. A Torx star wrench is included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hurricane Turning Tools Bowl Gouge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!