611 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 46310 Programmable Coffee Maker Black
The Hamilton Beach programmable easy access Coffee maker puts an end to maneuvering of a countertop Coffee maker. You can fill the water tank from the front, instead of the back. This Coffee maker takes up less space but still makes up to 12 Cups.
2. Hamilton Beach 46205 Programmable Coffee Maker Standard
- FAST, EASY FILLING. Rotating base lets you easily access the rear water reservoir with just a quick twist.
- PROGRAMMABLE CLOCK. Set it up the night before with the programmable clock and pour yourself a hot cup first thing in the morning.
- ADJUSTABLE BREWING OPTIONS. Choose from 1-4 cups, bold and regular.
- SWING-OUT BREW BASKET WITH RELEASE BUTTON. With the touch of a button, the brew basket releases from the front for easy filling of your favorite grounds.
- MESS-FREE SERVING. Automatic pause and serve lets you grab a cup during the brewing process without any overflow. Plus, the mess-free pouring spout and nonstick warming plate make for easy, clean serving.
Hamilton Beach 12 Cup coffee makers make consistently fresh, flavorful coffee – whether you’re brewing a few cups or serving a large group. Attractive, functional and easy to clean, Hamilton Beach 12 Cup coffee makers help you serve great coffee and look great on your countertop.
3. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
4. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable BrewStation Dispensing Coffee Machine (47900)
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 4 hours
- Maintains fresh-brewed flavor
- Brews up to 12 cups like a traditional drip coffee maker
- Works like a traditional drip coffee maker but holds coffee in an internal tank. No carafe needed.
- Holds coffee hot and fresh
- Press bar to dispense. It’s ready when you are.
- Dispenses one cup at a time
- Removable water reservoir
- 12 cup programmable
No matter how much you try, it’s impossible to get freshly brewed flavor from coffee that’s been sitting on a hot plate too long. That’s why we created the Hamilton Beach BrewStation, the only coffeemaker that keeps coffee tasting fresh for up to four hours. This best-selling coffee maker works just like a traditional, automatic drip brewer, but with a notable difference: it brews into an internal tank instead of a carafe. This innovation in brewing technology is what will make your last cup taste just as fresh as the first. An internal heater keeps coffee at the perfect temperature for up to four hours, so you can refuel with a fresh, hot cup throughout your morning. And with no glass carafe, you have nothing fragile to break and replace. Instead, you can easily pour a cup with the one-handed simplicity of a dispensing bar. The BrewStation lets you customize your cup with brewing options like bold, regular, small batches and even iced coffee. The water tank is removable for easy fill-up and cleaning. The internal tank and brew basket also remove for cleaning.
5. Hamilton Beach Coffeemaker Water Filter Replacement Pods and Handle (80674)
- Replacement water filters and handle for Hamilton Beach coffeemakers
- Designed for use with many BrewStation and Stay or Go models
- Removes chlorine and other impurities, markings on handle indicate when it’s time to replace
- Check your manual to determine fit with your specific machine – DOES NOT FIT ALL BREWSTATION or STAY & GO MODELS
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
The Hamilton Beach Replacement Water Filters reduce the taste and smell of chlorine so your coffee tastes clean and fresh.
6. Cuisinart DCC-1200CP 12 Cup Brew Central Coffee Maker Copper
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring and knuckle guard
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your Coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-Hour Advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, Plus a 1- to 4-cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest Coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Unit Dimension: 9″ L x 7. 75″ W x 14″ H
7. Hamilton Beach Water Filter Pod 6 Pack
For all Hamilton Beach Drip Coffee makers and Brew Stations
8. Mr. Coffee BVMC-ZH1SS 12 Cup Programmable Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
- Brew It. Fill it. Go! – twelve cups of Coffee are stored in the sealed Coffee chamber where the Coffee is kept at the ideal serving temperature. Simply press the center pedal with a mug and the Coffee will dispense quick and hot. The removable Coffee chamber and removable brew basket make clean-up a cinch.
- The zh series coffeemaker delivers one-cup convenience with a 12-cup brewing capacity. An internal chamber is sealed tight and will keep coffee hot and fresh after the brewing cycle is completed. The easy dispensing system allows you to grab a cup of your freshly brewed Coffee without having to worry about the messy drips or spills from a carafe. Simply press your cup or travel mug against the pedal, fill up, and go!
- Easy pedal dispensing – One-handed dispensing of Coffee directly from the chamber into drinking mug.
- Removable Coffee chamber – seals tight to keep your Coffee hot and fresh. Allows for easy cleaning without the concerns of breaking a glass carafe.
- Programmable control settings – allow you to set your coffeemaker up to 24 hours In advance to begin brewing at a specific time.
Finally, a coffee maker designed for the speedy mobile lifestyle of an individual or family. Enjoy a cup of Coffee by dispensing directly into your mug. The days of using a carafe are over with the zh series Mr. Coffee coffeemaker. Its good looks are only surpassed by its great performance. This black and stainless-steel Coffee maker’s dispensing feature lets you serve Coffee directly from the brewer. Auto shut-off – keep your coffeemaker warm for two hours and then automatically shuts off. Audible ready signals – Alerts you when the coffeemaker has finished the brewing cycle Stainless Steel finish delay brew – ensures your Coffee is hot and fresh when you need it brewing pause ‘n serve – lets you pour a cup of Coffee while still brewing 1 cup convenience/ 12 cup Capacity – brew It. Fill it. Go!
9. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Ensemble (43254R)
Combine function and fashion with the Hamilton Beach 12 cup Classic Stainless Steel accented coffee maker. The coffee maker has accelerated brewing and chlorine removing water filter to enhance the taste of your morning beverage. The drip free carafe eliminates spills.
10. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Ultra Coffee Maker with Easy Access, Black & Stainless 46203
- Brew up to 12 cups of coffee, but you can customize your cup with bold or regular brewing options. The 1-4 cup option optimizes the brew cycle for smaller servings. The machine will even remind you when its time to run the self-clean cycle.
- The brew basket is easy to access from the front. It swivels out quickly and the basket holder is designed for easy cleaning, since its dishwasher safe.
- Dont move your coffee maker an inch to pour water in the top just lift off the water reservoir from the side. The large handle makes the tank easy to maneuver between the counter and sink.
- Wake up to a hot, fresh cup of coffee thanks to the programmable clock and timer. A time since brew indicator lets you know if your coffee is still fresh for up to 2 hours before automatically shutting off. You can even adjust the heat of the warming plate in the morning, depending on how hot you like your coffee.
- Cant wait until the whole pot is brewed to fill up your mug? Removing the drip-free carafe during the brewing cycle will pause the process so you can get started on your first cup.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Brewstation 4 Hr Timer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!