609 reviews analysed
1. Rainbow Genuine Floor Brush Assembly, 12 Inch
2. Replacement Rainbow Dusting Brush
Genuine Rainbow Dusting Brush Fits D4C Models, Dark Brown. Rainbow Part # R-2519. Please use due diligence in ordering the parts. It may take 7-10 days to ship the order.
3. Rainbow Genuine Model PN-2E and PN-2 Power Nozzle Original Brush Roll Assembly
4. Rainbow Genuine Dusting Brush Assembly, All Models
5. Rainbow Genuine 7 Foot Standard Hose Assembly, E2 Type 12 and (e SERIES
- Part No # R8052, R-8052
- Fits In Model # Rexair – Rainbow E, E2 (2 Speed), E2 (1 Speed)
- Made from quality material to keep you vacuum safe and in working condition all the time
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with your purchase. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping
6. Rainbow Genuine Stainless Straight PN-2E Power Nozzle Wand
7. Rainbow Genuine D4 Attachment Caddy
8. Rainbow Vacuum E2 Blue E Series Tank Canister Water Flitration
9. Rainbow Genuine Separator, Only Fits Model E-2 (eSERIES
10. Rainbow Genuine HEPA Filter (Neutralizer) for Model E2 Type 12 ONLY!
This is the factory original OEM True H13 class HEPA filter (Neutralizer) for the two speed E2 Type 12 (Black, Silver, e2 Gold) version Rainbow vacuum. If you only have an on and off switch and not a hi and low speed, then this filter IS NOT compatible.
You should replace your filter once every 4-6 years. If you need to replace it more often, you should change your water basin in the middle of cleaning. Once the water gets thick with dirt and debris, it becomes more difficult to filter. The dirt will start to bounce off the sludge and go up through the motor and get caught by the HEPA filter.
Be careful not to vacuum up drywall dust or baby powder as the water has a difficult time filtering this type of material.
Effective serial number 1000000 with a start date of September 4th 2003 through current production. The bulk item number for this is R12647B. Some websites list this part number for a single item which is incorrect.
It is better to toss your old filter and not replace it than to buy a generic filter. Generic filters do very little for the air quality while reducing your airflow and performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Brush For A Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!