Finding your suitable readers for acer kg251q is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer kg251q including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
530 reviews analysed
1. Acer KG251Q Fbmidpx 24.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology (Display Port, HDMI & DVI), Black UM.KX1AA.F03
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG251Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.KX1AA.F03).
2. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
3. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
4. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
5. ASUS VG258QR 24.5” Gaming Monitor, 1080P Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), G-SYNC Compatible, 0.5ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Eye Care, DisplayPort HDMI DVI-D,Black
- 24 5 inch Full HD (1920×1080) 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) 0 5ms (GTG) response rate gaming monitor with AMD FreeSync for a smooth game play
- Certified as G-SYNC compatible delivering a seamless tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRRP (Variable refresh rate) by default
- Extreme low motion blur (ELMB) technology reduces ghosting and motion blur creating a fluid gaming experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity with DisplayPort Dual-link DVI-D HDMI and ASUS SonicMaster Stereo 2W speakers to provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
Make every millisecond count with the 24 5” VG258QR gaming monitor featuring a 165Hz refresh rate and 0 5ms response time with Asus’ exclusive elmb technology to reduce ghosting Turn any desk into a marathon battle station with the vg258qr’s ergonomic adjustable stand and eye Care technology
6. Acer XF250Q Cbmiiprx 24.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame TN Gaming AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Monitor – 1ms | 240Hz Refresh (Display, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 ports)
7. Acer KG1-27in Monitor Full HD (1920 x 1080) AMD Free-Sync 144 Hz 1 ms GTG (Renewed)
Reach your gaming potential with this KG1 series 144 Hz monitor.
8. Acer G257HL bmidx 25-Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Display
- The stunning 25″ display with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen Full HD gaming, multimedia and productivity.
- With DVI & HDMI inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display.
- Rapid 4ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI (w/HDCP), 1 X HDMI & 1 x VGA
Acer G257HL monitor sports a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets it fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. This Acer monitor showcases a 25″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 4ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports HDMI, VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G257HL LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style.
9. Acer Gaming Monitor 23.6” Curved ED242QR Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports),Black
Acer’s 23. 6-inch curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. AMD FreeSync technology and a rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. UE2AA. A01). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Kg251q for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!