Best acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550. Here we bring out the best in the acer 15.6″ aspire e i7-550 which you can safely buy in 2021.
893 reviews analysed
1. Dell Led Backlit Touchscreen Wireless Ac Bluetooth
- 【Included in the pacakge】Mousepad from PConline365
- 【Ports and Operating System】2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core 2.40GHz Processor (8MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.20GHz), Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer, and 1TB Hard Disk Drive for ample storage space
- Wireless-AC + Bluetooth Combo
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Non-touchscreen (1920 x 1080) Display
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core 2.40GHz Processor (8MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.20GHz)
Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD + 1TB Hard Disk Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Display: 15.6″ Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Display
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Backlit Keyboard: No
Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector
Video: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
Audio: Stereo Speakers
Media Drive: Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
Optical Drive: None
Wireless Connectivity: Wireless-AC and Bluetooth Combo
Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone: Yes
Battery: 3-Cell 42 WHr Battery
Weight: 3.9 Pounds
2. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 then don’t look beyond Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- No SD or micro SD slots
- No Optical Drive.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet easily gets the award of Best Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 Under 100$.
4. Toughbook Cf 19 Mk4 Touchscreen Professional
Toughbook Cf 19 Mk4 Touchscreen Professional is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Toughbook Cf 19 Mk4 Touchscreen Professional if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 is that even though Toughbook Cf 19 Mk4 Touchscreen Professional is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Lenovo Ideapad Non Touch Dual Core I3 1005G1
- 【Ports】2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
- 256GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
- 【Upgraded】Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. 【Authorized Oydisen Bundle】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- 【Processor】10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.20GHz Dual-Core Processor (4MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 3.40GHz), Intel UHD Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6″ FHD Anti-glare LED-backlit (1920 x 1080) Non-touch Display
- WiFi 5 – 802.11 ac + Bluetooth Combo
- 【RAM and Storage】12GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home in S mode (Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home)
If you are buying a Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 for the first time, then you should have Lenovo Ideapad Non Touch Dual Core I3 1005G1. It has fewer features when you make Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 comparisons of Lenovo Ideapad Non Touch Dual Core I3 1005G1 with any other Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 156 Aspire E I7550, grab any Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Lenovo Ideapad Non Touch Dual Core I3 1005G1
6. Microsoft Surface Laptop Go Touchscreen
- Show your best side on video calls, meetings, and virtual get-togethers with the built-in 720p HD camera.
- Sleek design and standout value. At just 2.44 lbs, it’s light, portable, and easy to keep by your side throughout the day.
- Be productive, browse, and binge watch on the 12.4” PixelSense touchscreen display.*
- Run your favorite apps and keep up on social media with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor.
- Convenient security with Windows Hello sign-in, plus Fingerprint Power Button with Windows Hello and One Touch sign-in on select models.
Make the most of every day with the sleek style, performance, and all-day battery life* you need in our lightest Surface Laptop, all at an exceptional value. Ultra-light and portable profile, the apps** you use every day, premium materials, and a choice of must-have colors will make this your go-to laptop.
* Surface Laptop Go display has rounded corners within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape the screen is 12.45” diagonally (actual viewable area is less). ** Some accessories and software sold separately.
7. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint is another one which falls under Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 and that is what has revived them. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint is amazing features.
8. Dell Inspiron 15 6 Touchscreen Quad Core
- Solid State Drive (PCI-e) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- With Instruction of Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
- Beautiful 15.6″ touch screen
- Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode 64-bit
- 802.11ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 1 USB 2.0
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U mobile processor；Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A
- 1 HDMI
- 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
- 256GB PCIE SSD
Dell Inspiron 15 6 Touchscreen Quad Core is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Dell Inspiron 15 6 Touchscreen Quad Core wins the users. Most of them who buy Dell Inspiron 15 6 Touchscreen Quad Core once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 to any other Acer 156 Aspire E I7550 is least.
9. Acer Aspire A315 Flagship I5 7200U
- 802.11ac wireless LAN, Gigabit LAN, 640 x 480 webcam, 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Network (RJ-45), HDMI Output
- Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Dual-core Processor
- 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) resolution Display, Intel HD Graphics 620 (DDR4 Shared graphics memory)
- 6GB DDR4 memory, 256 GB Solid State drive, No Optical Drive
- Windows 10 Home, 2-cell 4810 mAh Li-ion (6.5 hours Battery Life)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz; Dual-core
Memory: DDR4 6 GB (standard), Up to 12 GB (maximum)
Card Reader: SD Card
Storage:256 GB Solid State drive
Screen: 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) resolution
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620 (DDR4 Shared graphics memory)
Connectivity: 802.11ac wireless LAN, Gigabit LAN
Audio&Video: 640 x 480 webcam, Two speakers, 300 Kilopixel (Front camera)
Ports&Connectors: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Network (RJ-45), HDMI Output
Input Devices: TouchPad
Battery: 2-cell 4810 mAh Li-ion
Battery Life: 6.5 hours
Adapter: 45 W
Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.02″ x 10.20″ x 0.85″
Weight (Approximate): 4.63 lb
Package Contents: Acer Aspire A315, Lithium Ion Battery, AC Adapter
10. Dell 15 6 Inch Laptop Processor No
- 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) widescreen LED display, Webcam
- Intel Core i3-7130U Dual-Core processor (2.7GHz, 3MB Cache)
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Intel UHD Graphics, No Optical Drive
- 802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth, Windows 10 home 64 bit, 1x Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x headphone/microphone combo
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch HD Premium Laptop PC, Intel Dual Core i3 Processor, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 128GB SSD, No DVD, Bluetooth, Windows 10, Black
· Intel Core i3-7130U Dual-Core processor (2.7GHz, 3MB Cache)
· 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
· 128GB SSD
· 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) widescreen LED display
· Intel UHD Graphics
· Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
· 802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth
Ports and slots:
· 2 X USB 3.0
· 1 x USB 2.0
· 1x headphone/microphone combo
· 1x HDMI
· 1x RJ45 port
Dimensions and weight:
· Dimensions(W x D x H): 15″ x 10.2″ x 0.9″
· Weight (approximate): 5.07 lbs.
Note: this laptop does not have optical drive.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.